025

y/n: "Soobin?"

soobin: "Yes?"

y/n: "We're not moving too fast, are we?"

soobin: "Of course not. We stopped kissing awhile ago, didn't we?"

y/n: (nods) "That's true."

soobin: "I think we should wait... until we're really ready."

y/n: "Me too."

soobin: "This is enough." (holds hand)

y/n: (smiles) "This is enough for now, too."

soobin: "And we're lying down on your bed."

y/n: "Only lying down."

soobin: "Exactly. Only lying down. Now does that sound fast paced at all?"

y/n: (laughs) "No."

soobin: (sighs) "So this is where you spent a lot of your time while talking on the phone with me."

y/n: "This is it. Sorry it's so small."

soobin: "No, it's not. I like your apartment. You and [best friend] keep it really tidy."

y/n: "We try to. It's hard to find time to clean between school and work, but we created a little schedule."

soobin: "We do the same at our house, too. Kai takes out the trash. Yeonjun and I clean the living room and kitchen. Then Taehyun and Beomgyu take care of anything else that needs to be done."

y/n: "Is it crazy to think that a couple years ago, you didn't even know them, and now it's like they're your brothers?"

soobin: "It is. And it's not like we just happily became brothers from the get go. We've really been through the hardest times together. We know each other."

y/n: "You trust them."

soobin: "With my life."

y/n: "I'm glad. In a job like yours, you need people to keep you grounded. And sane."

soobin: (presses lips on top of your head) "You keep me grounded, too."

y/n: "Because I'm a normal civilian?"

soobin: (laughs) "Hey, I'm a normal civilian, too."

y/n: (snorts) "Do normal civilians have thousands of people watching them and creating fan accounts for them?"

soobin: "Okay, no. But normal civilians lie in bed with their girlfriends." (wraps arms around your waist) "Normal civilians tell their girlfriends they love them."

y/n: "Hm... do they?"

soobin: (frowns)

y/n: "I'm joking." (smiles) "I love you, too."

(silence)

y/n: "You're really warm. Like a heater." (rests head on soobin's chest) "I wish you didn't have to go."

soobin: "I wish you didn't have to stay."

y/n: "Do you... do you think we'll be okay?"

soobin: "I know we'll be okay. y/n, look at us. How far we've come. We're going to be okay."

y/n: "At least I have you for one more day."

soobin: "Tomorrow."

y/n: "Tomorrow."