00

(Y/N video chatting...)

soobin: "y/n."

y/n: "Soobin."

(silence)

soobin: "y/n... you're beautiful." (nervous laughter)

y/n: "Thank you..." 

soobin: (clears throat) "Um... so, what's wro--"

y/n: "I feel like I know you."

soobin: (clears throat) "What do you mean?"

y/n: "Like I've seen you before."

soobin: "Oh. R-right."

y/n: "I'm trying to thi..."

(long silence)

soobin: "y/n, I can expl--"

y/n: "You're him."

soobin: "y/n."

y/n: "That boy in that k-pop group that [best friend] was showing me. Soobin of TXT."

soobin: (deep breath) "Look."

y/n: (places face in palms) "Oh my god."

soobin: "Listen, I really wanted to tell you that night you drunk dialed me but [best friend] said--"

y/n: (uncovers face) "[Best friend]? She knew about you?"

soobin: "I video chatted you that night when you were having family drama because I was panicking. I wanted to see with my own eyes that you were okay. And then [best friend] picked up by accident instead and..."

y/n: "...and she saw you."

soobin: "Yes."

y/n: "Before me."

soobin: (gulps) "Yes. But she didn't mean to. And we were both trying to think--"

y/n: "Think what? Of what was best for me? Soobin, do you know why I video chatted you today? Because my coworker tried to kiss me earlier."

soobin: (face turns dark) "What?"

y/n: "He did. And I pushed him away because he's not my boyfriend."

soobin: "I am."

(long silence)

y/n: "You were."

soobin: (face drops) "y/n--"

y/n: "My dad cheated on my mom, Soobin. That's why I must have drunk dialed you on that night you're talking about. I was so hurt." (tears streaming) "Am. I still am so hurt."

soobin: (whispers) "y/n, I'm so sorry."

y/n: "And I wanted to tell you but I felt like I always did that. Talked about myself and my family problems. And finding out that my dad, who I've been mourning, lied to our family was the worst problem to bear on you."

soobin: "But you can tell me that stuff, y/n."

y/n: "Can I really tell you when I don't even know who you really are?"

soobin: "You know me! You're my girlfriend."

y/n: "Exactly. I'm your girlfriend and you were never going to tell me about your real identity? You were going to keep this up, this whole lie about working at a company and being an executive? You're a celebrity, Soobin. That is completely different. And you knew that."

soobin: "I'm so sorry. Please. If I could go back, I would have told you from the beginning but I was afraid that you'd cut off our conversations. I didn't want to lose you."

y/n: "You lied to me. Everyday. Each time you lied to me, you lost more and more of me."

soobin: "I love you."

y/n: "Were you bored, was that it? Was it a dare from your members? To talk to a normal girl, to see how long you could string her along?"

soobin: "No, they're not like that. They're supportive of us. They like you. They wanted me to tell you the truth."

y/n: "Then you should have listened to them."

soobin: "y/n--"

(Video chat ended)