Diary's Page: 1

Dear diary, you wouldn't believe what happened to me, neither can I.

I was in pain when I saw him with her. I felt a little bit of my heart die when he kissed her.

I can't help it, and I'm so sorry. I can't help but want to be her. I can't help but want him to be mine.

I know, I know I shouldn't be jealous... But I am. Hell, I am. So much.

Seeing them together was like being stabbed directly in the chest.

I was just about to yell at him for not seeing where he was going, but when I saw his face I couldn't even breathe.

But then we accidentally bumped into each other. God, he was so close. He's so tall I had to look up to meet his eyes.

He said sorry, and said he was clumsy. God, he's so cute. If what he says it's true, then I'm grateful for it.

No, I couldn't. He's breathtaking.

He cared, I know he did.

He looked at me with concern, he doesn't even know me, but he cared.

All the pain I felt before just vanished. Happiness took over me instead. No one else existed in that moment. Just him. Him and I.

He just changed everything so fast, and without even knowing. He was so clueless, he doesn't know the power he has.

He's too nice, it wasn't special, but I felt the luckiest person on earth.

He even touched me, he patted my head. He was so sweet in mere seconds.

And his smile, so contagious and bright. I just love the way it reaches his eyes and makes them so tiny. His nose scrunches too.

His skin is so beautiful and fair.

Ugh, and his cute dimples.

Why is he so cute?

She knows she's the luckiest girl.

Does she know that? Yeah, I'm sure she does.

I can't blame her. I just hope she's grateful for him.

I would.

Choi Soobin, oh my God. You looked good today.

Dear diary, he knows I exist.