t h r e e

"A party? Tonight?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Suri nods with a big smile on her face filled with excitement.

"That's right." She responds, plopping on my bed and looking at me expectantly.

I shake my head.

"I think the hell no."

 She sighs.

"Why not? Come on, y/n, you never go anywhere. I want you to go with us." She says, now looking at me with pleading eyes.

I look at her again, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why would I go to that party with you guys? I'm not a fan of being a third wheel you know?"

She frowns.

"What a bad excuse you just gave." She rolls her eyes. "It's not like we're going to be making out in front of you and leave you all alone or something like that, and also, Soobin's going." She adds, with a smirk forming on her lips.

I laugh ironically.

"So what? He's going with his girlfriend, I don't see why would that make me change my mind." I shrug. "And I have to take care of my egg."

Suri stands up from my bed and walks towards me. She grabs my chin and make me look at her in the eyes, she lifts an eyebrow this time.

"It's an egg, it's not going anywhere. You just have to turn it once a day and nothing more. Don't come with such a lame excuse."

I roll my eyes, pulling out from her grip and standing up.

"Whatever. You didn't give me a good reason about why are you being so insistent with all the Soobin thing." I say, walking towards the kitchen, with her following behind.

She shrugs, leaning against the counter.

"I don't know, I kind of ship you both together I guess." She confesses, looking at me as I pour some water to drink in a glass.

"Suri, for the tenth time, he has a girlfriend. He would never look my way, she's too pretty."

Suri let's out an exasperated groan.

"What's with that shit you keep repeating? You are beautiful too. What does she have that you don't? Look at your face, look at your gray eyes. Are you blind? I'm going to slap you." She scolds, placing her hands over my shoulders and glaring at me.

I press my lips together, trying not to burst into laughter at her seriousness.

"I'm not prettier just for having light eyes." "And yeah she has something I don't. She has him." I state, placing my hands on hers and pulling back.

"Okay, listen," She begins. "You are prettier than you think, and you could have him." She assures, turning around and taking a seat on the dinner table, lacing her fingers together over the wooden surface. "You know Yeonjun? He told me he laid eyes on you first, he even thought about asking you out."

I freeze on my spot, my eyes widen as I turn to face her. I was expecting her to be uncomfortable at her sudden confession, but she's not, she's actually really calm and is even smirking.

"What the fuck did you say?" 

A weird feeling inside my chest at the thought. Yeonjun is like my best friend too, knowing that he liked me at some point it's just... weird.

She giggles.

"Yeonjun felt attracted to you, until he met me, of course." She says, batting her eyelashes and making me chuckle. "But the point is, you're more attractive than you think."