s e v e n t e e n

Waking up this morning was more stressful than usual. I've been nervous for days knowing that today that we go back to school I may see Soobin, and even worse... Maybe I will see him with her, and I don't know if I'm ready.

I tie my hair up into a bun as I keep walking as slow as possible towards the campus. Jihoon offered to pick me up and walk with me, but I politely declined because I have too many things in my mind I just wanted to be alone and try to relax. He's been the best boyfriend I could ever ask for, I can't complain at all. Basically, he's been perfect. He is sweet, caring, loving, warm, and understanding. Whenever we're together, I rarely think about Soobin, but every time I do, I feel terribly guilty. I never told him that Soobin called me the other night, he probably felt suspicious because I didn't sleep well and I was a little down the next day, however he didn't pressure me to talk and I thank him for that.

The cold breeze hits against my exposed skin, but my shivers this time aren't because of the weather, but because of my nervousness. Why do I feel like this? My hands are shaking and sweating, and I could swear I'm about to vomit any time soon when I stand in front of the door. I take a deep breath, squeezing my eyes shut as I slowly exhale.

I'm being dumb, there's nothing to worry about.

As soon as I enter the building, I feel more at ease seeing there isn't so many people. I walk towards my locker, grabbing my books when I suddenly feel a pair of arms around my waist, startling me. I turn my head quickly and see Jihoon, with a worried smile on his face. "Are you okay?" He asks, looking at me. I sigh.

"You scared me, dummy." I chuckle, turning my body to finally face him. I wrap my arms around his neck, admiring his gorgeous face staring back at me.

"I'm sorry." He responds, pulling his lip out in a pout and caressing my cheek with his finger. His eyes look so bright it melts my heart completely.

I stand on my tiptoes and place a long lasting peck on his lips, making him smile shyly. I giggle and wrap him in a tight hug, resting my cheek on his shoulders. He holds me tight against him, rubbing my back and rocking us slightly side to side.

"It's okay." I mutter, smiling and feeling safe between his arms.

"I love it when you get clingy." He says, making me pull back and cock a brow at him. He chuckles, squishing my cheeks with his hand. "Cutie."

I pull back from his grasp, trying to hold back my smile.

"Excuse me? Okay, I won't be like this anymore." I tease, pulling away and turning my body to walk away. He giggles, extending his hand and wrapping it around my wrist, turning my body in a quick move and pulling me into him. He cups my face with his hand and places a soft kiss on my lips. I laugh when we pull back, ruffling his soft locks with my hand. "That's what I thought."

"Isn't it too early for you guys to be so cheesy?" Suri's voice resonates behind us. I turn my head and look at her with a smile, she steps closer to us with Yeonjun and Gigi.

"Says the girl who wants to be over Yeonjun 24/7? Or says "I miss Yeonjun." "I want his kisses." "y/n, I miss my baby." "Yeonjun is so hot." "Can you believe how badly I want him to smash me against the wall?" " I strike back teasingly. Yeonjun raises his eyebrows and widens his eyes, letting out a husky chuckle right after.

"Okay, let's stop exposing each other." Suri says, lifting her hands in surrender. Yeonjun keeps chuckling, then showers her cheek with kisses, making her giggle.

"Good morning Gigi. Are you excited for your first day?" I ask her, grabbing her hands and smiling warmly. She smiles back, nodding. Her cheeks are tinted with pink, and looks away when Jihoon and her lock eyes.