Egg Yolk Soup

There was something seemingly suspicious over how Blue's payment for the tutoring was to make homemade egg yolk soup, one of both Andrew and Luke's favorite dishes they could cook. To be tutored by one of the smartest men they knew was quite a blessing on its own accord. If they could save them money by making soup for him, it seemed as though it would be worth it. But it almost seemed too good to be true.

As they rang up to Andrew's apartment, there was no answer. There was a small chance that he wouldn't be home, which he told Blue the prior night, so he gave them the passcode to enter the building. Blue assumed he would have lived in any ordinary apartment in the complex, but they were instead sent all the way upstairs to the penthouse suite.

It shouldn't have come as that much of a surprise. Andrew was a renowned author, famous for his controversial works that pushed the boundaries of what was typically expected of authors to write. Because of all the doors he opened, it was no wonder he was swimming in a pile of cash. It suddenly made sense why he wanted food instead of money.

As Blue entered the suite, they were taken aback by how spacious the complex was. Their apartment with Like was small and cramped, but it was perfect size for both of them to live in. It was almost annoying as to how much empty space there happened to be for the author to bask in all alone. But they weren't there to judge his living arrangement, only to study and learn from him.

Placing the small crockpot of soup on the kitchen counter, Blue walked up to the dining room table and spotted a note from Andrew. 'Asleep. Take practice test. Don't wake unless emergency.' For a man who was a renowned author, it was a surprise to see him write in broken English. But the fact he was asleep was what happened to bother them the most. They were at his apartment so they could learn, not take fake tests. But since they didn't want to spend the whole session waiting around for him to wake up, taking the practice test was the best way to pass the time until he would (hopefully) wake up.

By the time they were done, Andrew was still in the midst of sleeping. There was nothing to do since Blue didn't think it would be respectful to wander the complex and explore. It wasn't their house, after all. So, they slumped deeper into the couch and stared at the coffee table in front of them.

A pile of books sat on the table in a plastic cover, all of them happening to be the same. "Blood At My Home." It was a book they had seen in multiple ads and spotted a handful of students from their school reading. They had no idea it was Andrew who wrote it. A sense of pride for him tingled in their stomach, because they were able to say "I know that guy."

There was another package of books right beside those. The books featured two men on the cover, both in school uniforms, seeming to cling onto one another. Blue opened the book, their heart sinking into their chest.

"Please...Andy," Luke begged ... "Anything for you," Andrew purred. ... thrusted in and out ... deeper and deeper ... moans shook the ground.

"What the hell is this!" Running over to where they assumed the bedroom was, they kicked the door in and thrusted the book in Andrew's general direction. "Are you writing smut about you and my brother and publishing it? What kind of sick pervert are you? What sorts of things are you forcing my brother to-"

The eyes of the beast caused their blood to run cold. Andrew Parker was not a morning person. If someone were to wake him up, that person would have nothing but hell to pay. And as he glared at Blue, they were left frozen on the spot. They knew they had made a mistake, and they intended to run away before any hell could be paid.

"Forcing Luke to do what?" Andrew growled as he flipped the duvet off his body and stomped up to them.

"Nothing, forget it," they stated as they speedily walked back into the living room.