Three Weeks, Six Months

Blue opened their eyes and laid on their back. "Resting Bitchface? Aren't they a band from Florida?"

"Yes."

"Then how do they know about us?"

"Their bassist went to one of your concerts a couple weeks ago while they were vacationing in Chicago. They loved the band, found out they were going on tour, and then asked us to be their opening band. And we're their first pick, too. We need to give them an answer as soon-"

"You mean you didn't confirm it with them?" they exclaimed. "Rory, of course we're doing it. Why wouldn't we do it? Call them right now," they demanded and hung up on him.

It felt surreal. Just the prior night Blue as sitting in Luke's car, telling him they wouldn't be touring for a long time. Yet they just received the call. Blue felt bad for yelling. Rory just wanted to make sure the tour worked well with everyone's personal schedules, but there was no way any of them would give up the chance to go on tour with one of punk's best rising bands. Blue could just tell that this concert would help launch the band into stardom. Their dream school felt closer than ever.

Unable to fall back asleep, they began to scroll through their newsfeed. Pictures of Blue, Luke, and Hayden were in the Chicago newspapers. The scene Luke created was going viral, and people noticed it was Blue in the pictures. With the fear of this preventing the band from going on tour, Blue called Rory back to have the situation handled.

Creeping out of bed, Blue walked downstairs in order to cook breakfast and think of how to tell Andrew everything. They didn't assume he would be up already, yet he was sitting at the kitchen island, drinking a cup of coffee. "Couldn't sleep?"

It was impossible for him to. Knowing Blue was upstairs in their own bed because he refused to sleep with them made it impossible to rest comfortably. Andrew would easily give up his pride in order to hold them as they both slept. Blue was his teddy bear. He needed them to fall asleep.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, Blue."

"I know. I am too." Sliding their phone over to Andrew, he scanned the news article and the pictures with it. "Okay...so Luke screwed up."

"I should probably call him. Let him know what happened," they sighed. "I hope he doesn't lose his job over this."

"You're the one who was actually recognized. It just mentions how someone yelled at the man you were with and then you left with that man and another. This story will be over with in a couple of days, possibly hours-"

"But my brother can clearly be seen. I just want for him to know that it's out there and that he needs to be careful at work in case it comes up," they explained as they texted the article to him.

Patting their phone in their hand, Blue bit their lips as they sat beside Andrew. "How did it go with Luke anyways? Did you talk to him about us?"

He sighed, shaking his head. "I was waiting for you. I didn't want to tell him until you were there. I thought it would be better if he heard it from both of us."

"Well, I don't know if we should even tell him yet."

"What?" Andrew groaned. He ran his hands over his face. "We decided to do this together. We decided it would be best-"

"Rory called me this morning," they interrupted. Looking up at Andrew nervously, they smiled and said, "Galactic Cannibalism is going on tour."

His eyebrows scrunched up, his eyes squinted, and his nose twitched. "You're what?"

Blue nodded feverishly. "Yeah. We're going on tour."

"You're going on tour?"

"Andrew, we're going on tour."