My First, My Last, My Everything

"Man, I always thought Andrew would be the one to leave you, not the other way around," Martin snickered.

"Bitch, do you want to go?" Blue exclaimed as they began to stalk up to him, only to be held back by Jared. They flung him off themself, pushing him into the wall. "Get your filthy hands off me! Don't you know what consent is? I can assure you, there is none here," they snarled.

"Well, that is certainly a reaction," Martin mumbled under his breath.

"Suck my wiggly dick, dumbass. I'm not in the mood."

One look into Andrew's eyes was all it took. He had to know, he had to. In no way did Blue have any desire to leave him, and they certainly would never leave him for the garbage man that was his brother. They had to make sure he knew, that he understood and believed them. They loved Andrew, and they wanted to be with him.

But as they stared into his eyes, they knew they were wrong to wait about telling him about Jared. They didn't want to tell him because it would have been unnecessary, but it was his brother. He hated his brother, and hiding the fact they had met would have pissed him off to no extent. He would have seen it as hiding things from him, betrayal even.

No, that isn't it, Blue thought. Andrew wouldn't have been pissed, rather disappointed. Disappointed that he wasn't deem the type of person who deserved to be told those important things. They were in a relationship, they were supposed to tell each other things. The good, the bad, the messy, and the scary. It would be terrifying for him to know that they ran into Jared and didn't tell him right away. But it would have been worse to believe Blue could potentially be stolen away by him.

"You know each other?" Jared questioned as he adjusted his suit, pushing his glasses back onto his nose.

"Jared," Blue spoke with an eerie grin, "meet my partner, Andrew Parker."

"How do the two of you know each other?" Andrew finally managed to ask, ignoring the bewilderment on his brother's face.

"We met on the subway. Had a pleasant conversation that quickly turned soured," they responded, glaring at Jared.

"We even shared a cab," Jared smirked.

Andrew's eyes glossed over as he stared down at Blue. They ducked their head.

Martin laughed. "Did you really?"

"Figured I could scrape a little from the rich bastard," they bit.

"Oh, classic," Martin cackled, holding his fist out for a fist bump. He did not receive one.

"If it's money you want, I would be more than happy to provide for you," Jared stated.

"What? Like a pet?" they scoffed.

Jared shrugged. "You'd be far more special than that."

"Okay," Andrew snarled as he pushed Blue behind his back, "you need to knock it off. You've always taken everything I had growing up, but Blue is mine. I love them, and you will not have them. Do you understand?"

"I think it's up to Blue to decide on that," Jared stated without batting an eyelash.

"I'm with Andrew on this one. Never gonna happen," Blue stated, causing Martin to laugh once again.

"Andrew," Martin choked, attempting to sober up. "The flowers."

Rolling his eyes, Andrew glared at Jared and gritted, "Thank you for sending me flowers."

"What, for the award?" Jared questioned. He groaned. "My assistant must have sent them without my knowledge. I would never send you anything to support your delusions. I don't know what you did to think you could become an author, but let me tell you, you're not."