The Long And Winding Road

Fingers froze, no longer tracing up and down Blue's leg. Andrew's eyes widened, pulling away slightly to stare at them properly. "What?"

"I just found out the other day. I'm pregnant," they murmured.

No words left Andrew's mouth, utter silence as he stood up and placed his hands over his mouth. Eyes darting around the suite, glancing from his room to upstairs and back to Blue continuously. But he didn't say anything as he continued to run his hands over his face.

"Please, say something," they begged, needing to hear any sort of confirmation on the subject.

"If we make your room our room, we can turn my room into the new guest room and the old guest room into the nursery-"

"Wait, so you're okay with this?"

Andrew's eyes softened as he stared down at Blue. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

"You dick!" they screamed, slapping him with a pillow. "You scared me. Why didn't you respond right away?"

"I was in shock," he defended. "My fiancé is pregnant. Of course I'm going to be a bit scatterbrained." He pulled Blue into his chest, wrapping them securely in his arms. "I'm so happy," he cooed, leaning his forehead against theirs. "I never thought it would be so soon, but if now's the time, then I'm ready to commit to this family. I want us to be a family, Blue. I swear I do."

"Me too."

"So, you'll marry me, right?"

"Of course, dumbass," they snickered. "Like I would ever say no."

In quick strides, Andrew picked up the black box and pulled out the ring. He grabbed their left hand and slid the ring up their finger. He kissed their palm and smiled wide. "We're getting married," he murmured, "and you're pregnant. Oh, there is so much to do. So much to plan for, but we can make it. We've got this. What's first?"

"Taking a deep breath," they chuckled. "We can worry about this later. I'm not due for...I don't know, like seven months? And we can hold off on a wedding until it's the perfect time for us. Let it be tomorrow or forty years from now, I will still choose to wake up by your side, to say I love you every day and night, and to never be with anyone but you. Tonight," they said as they entwined his hand with theirs, "we can take it slow."

Leaning his forehead against theirs, he hummed. "You do know what we have to do first, right?"

Blue groaned. Blue was not ready to tell Luke about their relationship. They'd been dating Andrew for two and half years, kissed three years ago, and were now getting married and about to start a family. Blue was afraid Luke would not approve and cut all ties between them and Andrew, and they knew it would be all their fault. They'd both lose the only person they considered family.

Andrew kissed Blue's lips softly, smiling as he placed his hand over where the baby bump would soon be. "He will be happy for us. For you. We need to tell him."

Blue inhaled and nodded. "Alright. Let's tell him."

"I'll call him and ask him to come over tomorrow. You need to rest tonight." He kissed the top of their head and walked up to his office to call Luke.

^^^

"I'm not ready for this," Blue whined as they sat down on the couch. "I may love my brother, but God knows he'll be pissed. I can't deal with that. Not now. Not ever. He's all I have left. I can't lose him-"

"Blue, you're spiraling." Andrew knelt down in front of his partner and cupped their cheeks. "He will get over it. He is going to be mad at first, we both know it. We kept this from him for a long time, so he is going to be upset. But he loves us both, you especially. He will forgive us and be happy for us. Okay?"