Old Habits

The ice pack slipped out of Blue's grip. People asked them if they were alright, but Blue was unable to hear any of it. They couldn't process anything except the words 'Andrew' and 'hospital'. Lurching forward, they clawed their fingers through their hair and whispered, "What? No, no, no."

"Blue, talk to us," Jared demanded, kneeling in front of them with Rain right by his side.

"What happened? Did she say?" they cried.

"Malnourishment."

"That dick!" they screamed as they jumped up from the couch. "Of course he passed out from malnourishment. Does he even take care of himself?"

"Okay, I know you're panicking, but I think it might be best if you go stay with him-"

"We're on tour-"

"We can handle a couple concerts without you," Rain stated. "I know how to play piano, and we can always use recording if we have to. You need to go home," she demanded. "Take some time off. Make sure he's okay."

Jared placed a hand on Blue's good shoulder. His worrisome eyes stared directing into theirs. "Go to him."

With a nod, Blue stormed into Aiden's dressing room to explain what happened.

^^^

Everything was still a little hazy. Andrew could remember Marcy leaving for a meeting. He was beginning to plan his trip to visit Blue, and he felt dizzy as he was about to book a hotel room. His head hurt the most, and as he reached up to feel it, a hand slapped his away.

"No," Luke stated. "Doctor said not to touch your stiches."

"Stiches?" Andrew grumbled.

"Yeah," Luke chuckled. "You took quite the tumble. Marcy was freaking out. There was a lot of blood all the place."

"Blood?"

"You don't remember?" Luke questioned. "That can't be good."

The doctor walked into the room and smiled. "Hello, Andrew. How's your head feeling?"

"Not good," he slurred.

"What's the last thing you can remember?"

"I was on my computer and began to feel dizzy."

"Well, your manager said you two were talking on the phone and you cut off mid-sentence. She came to your house to see you hit your head on your desk and were passed out. It seems you're very malnourished. Again. Are you not taking care of yourself again?" she asked.

"No," Marcy stated, piping up from the chair in the corner of the room. "He never takes good care of himself when he's all alone. There's no one there to remind him to take care of himself."

"You remind me," Andrew smiled.

"Yeah, but you don't listen me," she cried. "I was so worried when I saw you. I thought we actually lost you this time."

Andrew frowned and held out his hand to Marcy. She took his hand, and he squeezed it tightly. "I'm sorry."

"Good. I'm glad you are," she stated, ripping her hand out of his.

"Marcy-" Luke exclaimed, but Andrew cut him off in laughter.

"Oh, I'm so glad this won't be the last time I hear your cunningness."

Luke sighed. "Why am I stuck with all this? Does Blue know what happened?" Andrew paled. "I figure they'd want to know. I can call them if you'd like. I'm sure they'd like to know you're okay."