Chapter 12

A week later we were studying at Jake's kitchen table, the rain was pouring. Thunder loudly clashed making me jump and the wind howled loudly. He'd been edgy lately and easily angered, I  had an awful feeling that something was coming  . "Easy honey, it's just the storm " he soothed putting a warm palm on my back, " looks like you'll be here awhile". I frowned " I should let mom and dad know I can't get home " I murmured picking up my phone and sending momma quick text that I was stuck at a friend of Bella's on the rez.

The lights flickered suddenly before everything went black. Jake cursed quietly and I sighed " well I guess it's a good thing we already had dinner. I have a storm kit in the truck if we need more supplies " I told him patting his arm.

"Why don't we hold off on that, enjoy this a bit " he asked with a husky softness and I felt him gently take both my hands. He tugged me again being gentle till I stood up and slowly had me walking with him. " Jake I can't see" I said chuckling lightly as he walked us in the pitch black room. Stopping he squeezed my hands in reassurance and I felt the heat of his body come closer, " I know this house backwards and forwards, let me be your eyes " he encouraged rubbing his thumbs over the backs of my hands and continued to lead me.

" Where are you taking me?" I asked hesitantly. Jake paused and I felt one of his warm hands on my neck then slid up to my cheek and jaw " don't you trust me baby?" he asked teasingly and I'd bet he was smirking." Of course I do " I replied without hesitation as he started walking us along again.

A door opened quietly with a creak and I reached out with my other hand feeling a doorway as we passed through. There was a whisper of cloth and he dropped my hands grasping my waist as he directed me till he gently tugged me down to sit beside him on what I knew now was a bed. My nerves kicked in and my stomach flipped as my heart pounded.

The bed shifted as he turned himself to face me. His hands rose to my face searching till they found where they wanted to be, one at my jaw tipping it in his directing the other slid to my neck brushing my hair over my shoulder. The tension in the air was potent and my heart raced feeling his breath hit my face.

He kissed me slowly, sliding the hand on my jaw to my neck leaving a burning trail as his kisses heated up. The soft pop of moist lips being one of the only noises paired with little quit grunts as a plea . Slowly he laid me down as his tongue pressed through my lips and he groaned eagerly while my nails ran over his scalp at the back of his head. Gently he moved my knees as he came between them, hovering over me. My lungs screamed for air as we mapped out each other's mouths tasting in his case playfully nipping. His hands traveled to my waist as his eager lips moved along. Nipping my jaw he gave a dark chocolate chuckle that left me burning as hot kisses splayed over my jaw. Jake paused briefly and I shocked myself with a whine as he left.

Fabrics rustled and I heard his shirt hit the floor, his shirt. " Shhh" he whispered settling over me again  I smoothed my hands to his shoulders and he brushed his hands under my shirt holding my waist as his lips found mine " minx" he growled playfully and tickled my sides making me laugh into a kiss as he nipped my bottom lip and pressed his tongue to mine.

I kept my hands at his chest or around his neck and shoulders while his roamed higher up my back under my shirt or cupped my neck as he suckled the juncture at the other side. I stilled with a surprised gasp as he rocked against me, " Jake.. na..." I  whispered till he covered it with a hungry kiss making me grunt at its force.

I was lost as he kissed me hungrily and with a passion he hadn't ever had before. His hand went higher touching the clasp of my bra, while the other held the back of my knee pulling my leg tighter around him as he rocked against me again making me moan. Lightning flashed and his eyes glowed gold with a wolfish grin on his lips when he stopped to gaze at me .

In an instant he ripped my shirt over my head with a grunt before he was kissing me hungrily again. My head was in a fog and all I could fathom was Jake as I clutched to him desperately. He nipped the edge of my jaw and I exposed my neck, clutching at his shoulders when he rocked against me again and nipped my neck scraping it with his teeth and I shivered with a gasp " Jake".

Jake held me tightly against him and rocked into me with an inhuman growl biting down on the juncture of my neck and shoulder hard and I screamed as he pulled my legs around him tightly.

Hot tears burned my eyes and my throat thickened, " Jake stop" I  cried thickly and pushed at his chest. He growled rocking into me again and dug his large fingers into my back and tightened in my hair, " mine" he rasped unlatching his teeth.

I pushed at him again " let go" I  asked thickly but he didn't, this wasn't my Jake . Kissing me softly he moved to the bite and licked it while I shivered in his arms. When he finished I pushed at him again only to have my arms pulled over my head as he covered my mouth in kisses again.

I stayed still begging him quietly to stop between kisses. He unlatching my bra with a flick "no" I told him firmly making him growl into my throat as he kissed it , but he did stop. He let go of his firm hold on my wrists and I rolled feeling dizzy as I staggered to my feet clutching my bra to my chest.

The storm still raged with the same vigor and I knew I couldn't leave. No doubt the roads in town were closed anyway. I didn't get far before a hot hand grasped my wrist tightly making me freeze and stiffen. Jake snuffled the top of my head wrapping his arm around my waist and splayed his fingers out over my flat stomach pressing gently as he pressed his naked chest to my back.

He drank in my scent in long luxuriant breathes and I struggled with fear and worry crying. This made Jake agitated and hold me tightly as he bumped my my jaw with his nose making an odd whining sound in his throat in an oddly lupine type of behavior, as his lips whispered over my skin.

Lifting me easily I found myself back on the bed in a few of his quick strides. " Jake I don't understand" I  whispered thickly as he laid us in bed on our sides. He curled his large body around me, and with a tenderness that I found shocking in this context he brushed my long hair out of his way with a bump to my jaw and kissed his bite.

My throat ached as I painfully swallowed sobs not wanting to agitate him. He was finally being gentle, kissing chastely and tenderly touching. Jake kissed the edge of my shoulder and brushed my hair out of my face searching my eyes with intense gold eyes that glowed.

Exhaustion finally made me sleep in his arms listening to him breath against my neck.