Chapter 27

Rosalie knew Jasper and Edward were up to something . She followed them keeping herself far enough  back that the wind wouldn't pick up her scent and bring it to their attention.

As they slowed she stayed in a tree a ways back and listened . " We'll only have one chance at this " Jasper spoke . " We'll need to wait for the perfect moment that the wolves are fully engrossed in the battle , the alpha and Bella's wolf we'll be keeping close eyes on the women" Edward spoke . Jasper nodded in agreement " they should be easy enough to take , they'll be guarded by the young ones . Should they not want to come easily we could appeal to their affection for the beasts" he said smirking darkly .

Rosalie's eyes narrowed at this , she took off at a run to stay ahead of them as they headed back to the house . Her brute of a mate was easily talked into helping her , next she pulled Esme aside . " Jasper and Edward are planning on kidnapping those human girls" Rose hissed quickly . Her companions eyes widened and filled with sorrow , "Carlisle won't go up against them unless they intend on harming them" Esme said . Rosalie looked at her incredulously " those girls are happily mated to their wolves. Stephanie Black is married and expecting children . Clearly they want to stay human , therefore being bitten and turned would be harming them wouldn't you say" she stated .

"I just want them to be happy" Esme lamented , " will you help me or not" Rose asked her lifting a perfectly arched brow.

"Those girls deserve happiness , even if it's not with them" Esme said with conviction. "Yes , what do we do" she asked and then they planned .

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~{*£¥*}~@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The night before we left for the mountain . Jake quietly came into our room as I packed, he had taken the camping equipment up early. Silent tears flowed down my cheeks . He wrapped his arms around my waist resting his heated palms on my expanding stomach over our twins . His warm lips kissed away my tears and I sucked in a sob.

Slowly Jake turned me around and cupped my face between his palms . "I'm going to come back Stevie" he told me and kissed me with a soft pop, "how could I not with you and them waiting for me" he said softly against my lips.

Kissing me again he pressed harder and moved his hands to the backs of my thighs and lifted me up against his chest . I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on tightly as he kissed me again and harder . He pressed his tongue through my willing lips and swallowed me whole , making me moan.

" I love you more than anything . I'll always come back to you" he swore in kisses up my throat to my ear as his hands worked magic that had me panting . I marveled at him, his virility , his regal jaw and musculature , the masculine beauty he was born to . I took in everything that I could and committed it to memory . He kissed down my body in his own way of committing me to memory . His fingers splayed over my ribs counting gently and rested his cheek against my stomach to hear the twins before slowly kissing down my stomach to my navel.

Grinning playfully , Jake flipped us making me squeal and clutch at his shoulders as I straddled his hips. I blushed brightly knowing he was now at my mercy , "God , your so sexy baby" he told me gruffly and cupped my neck and jaw ,running his thumb along the line of my jaw. " You can still blush like this after being married for months" he chuckled softly . He brushed his hand  to the back of my neck and brought me down against him and kissed me heatedly . Lifting the hem of my shirt he brushed it up and over before flipping us again and descended on his mark making me gasp and arch into him...

Panting and covered in a thin sheen of sweat I laid perfectly content in his arms and went to sleep listening to his strong heartbeat.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~{*£¥*}~@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The next morning I woke to soft kisses on my shoulder , "come on honey , we gotta get up" my husband whispered . I nodded with a sleepy mmhm and slowly followed him out of bed . "Remember to dress warm" he warned as I searched through my clothes . Though it was summer it was expected to snow heavily that night where we were going , and while it was June this was Forks it wasn't the same .

I nodded and found a sturdy pair of jeans and layered my shirts . My dark Columbia winter coat was ready along with my hat , mittens, and scarf. I also grabbed a thick pair of my knitted socks to go under my winter hiking boots .

Jake waited till I was ready and grabbed our bag kissing me softly before taking my hand and leading me out . I looked away as he said goodbye to Billy so they could have a moment alone . Liam was outside swallowing a panting Leah whole , I smirked who knew he had it in him? . When Jake came back we headed out the door , Embry and Bella met us in the yard and we headed for the trees after I hugged my brother . "Monica's staying with Emily ,she's saying bye to Seth now" he told me . I nodded "I'll be back soon , we all will" I told him .

In the trees the guys phased and laid down for us to climb on before setting off at a quick pace towards the mountain . It took awhile , but when we got there it was easy enough for the guys since Jake had thoughtfully brought the stuff up early and set it up.

Between the two of us Bella and I made up plenty of food that we could bring with us . Jake wrapped a blanket around me and started gathering wood to make a fire . Both guys having us wait in one of the tents to ward off the chill till the fire was made .

Ten minutes later Embry ducked his head in "okay you two" he said and held the flap up for us as we climbed out . Jake was at the fire stoking the flame , they had drug a couple of logs over to a safe few feet away from the flames to sit on . After the food was heated over the flames I snuggled close under Jake's arm and Bella sat wrapped in Embry's arms as we ate.

"It's so beautiful up here" I breathed sleepily as Jake rubbed my arm gently . "Not as much as you" he whispered against my forehead and kissed it softly . As always I blushed at his praise , humming contentedly .

I smiled seeing Bella and Embry whispering with their heads together . "That night after we were married and after... that" I whispered blushing , " when we were just looking at each other , just being in love and marveling at what had happened . Relaxing , happy, and so at peace and content" . I paused a moment " I wish we could have just stayed there in that moment".

His eyes softened along with a smile as he brushed my hair away from my face . From there he cupped my jaw and dipped down kissing me softly . "I love you" he told me softly, "we've got this baby . It's going to be okay , I swear" .

"I know" I whispered thickly as what was going to happen all came crashing down in my mind . "I love you too" I told him , wishing that tomorrow would never come .As much as he told me everything would go right , and as much faith as I had in his abilities and the packs . I still felt an overwhelming feeling that something was going to go wrong.

As it got dark Jake gave me a kiss " I'm gonna go check in with the pack before bed , be right back" he told me . Embry stayed with us girls while Jake checked . It didn't take but a few minutes ,then he was back.

Jake went inside first ,then me . Bella and Embry had their own. As soon as I had ducked into ours Jake zipped it shut . Sleeping with him I knew that sleeping in all of these layers would make me fry ,so I started peeling back layers . Being cold would never be a problem again as long as I had Jake .

Before I could slide off my coat warm hands slid it from my shoulders and a warm chest and abs were at my back. He breathed luxuriantly from behind my ear as he helped me take off the rest ,soon the lupine sniffing turned to warm slow kisses behind my ear and along my neck.

"You think you could stay quiet" he whispered and brushed my hair away from my shoulder . I nodded and soon I was on my back with Jake hovering over me ....

It was different this time , "don't close your eyes " he ordered gently . He was slow and gentle and passionate . "I won't close mine either , I want to see your eyes when we shatter" he told me .