Chapter 30

It took a few days for him to recover , and in that time I hardly left his side . Liam with Seth and Embry's help replaced the sweat, water , and blood ruined couch with an old one from my parents we hadn't gotten rid of yet .The pack rallied around us and helped out till Carlisle cleared Jake to phase again .

I waited patiently on the porch while he was in the yard with Carlisle till he phased back . After shaking the doctors hand he made his way over to me and cupped my face between his palms and kissed me with a smile . Squealing as he lifted me in his arms I was quickly distracted by a kiss as he deepened it . I hadn't noticed as he carried me into the house till wolf whistles surrounded us along with oohs . Blushing I hid my face in my husbands neck and chuckled lightly .

Later after the others had finally left Jake took my hand and lead me into our room . Pulling me against his chest he kissed me softly with passion in his eyes and deepened the kiss . After carrying me to the bed we made slow passionate love , re-affirming the love we have for each other .

Epilogue

November

I had been feeling sharp pains making Jake hover . He took some time off of work , dad offered him a spot at the family garage since Josh had left for college and had Sam take over the Alpha duties for a while so he could be there for me since it was close to my due date .

It was now two am and I woke with a start and whimpered covering my heavy protruding stomach "owe" I whimpered . Jake snorted and ran his hand through his hair with a groan. His eyes squinted sleepily till he really looked at me . Now fully awake he sat up and covered my hand that was on my stomach and moved my hair from my shoulder so he could cup the back of my neck.

"What's wrong honey" he asked carefully . Wincing again I choked " I thought it was just Braxton Hicks contractions. I've been having them more, I mean it's still two weeks away" I told him . "But I don't think that's the case anymore" I said quickly . His eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly till he snapped it shut , "you mean.." he asked and I nodded whimpering again at the pain and he rubbed my stomach . "Jacob" I said sharply and he looked at me "honey ,you need to get the car, and don't forget my bag" I told him .

He nodded "I'll start the car and be right back , just stay there" he told me and rushed out shrugging on some pants and a shirt as he rushed out. I would've chuckled at the sight , but I was scared. Grabbing my phone from my nightstand I made the call and mom answered " mom it's time , Jake's getting the car" I told her . "Just try and breath deep , we'll be right there" she told me and we hung up .

Jake came back right after and helped me into something more appropriate along with my coat and boots . Using one arm to hold me he grabbed my bag and rushed out . As he drove I called Charlie , Rachel and Sue. Rachel Jake's sister came home in August only to be imprinted on by Paul . It took some convincing , but then things went smoothly and now she had moved in with him a short distance away. "Rachel said she and Paul with bring Billy" I told Jake .

Sue was ready for us at the hospital . As soon as she saw our car she had a nurse come over with a wheelchair and I was quickly wheeled in. Mom came in as I was taken to the OB floor and into a room. Once I was there they had me change into a gown and hooked me up to several monitors to keep tabs on me and the babies progress.

Everyone one took turns coming to see me . Jake hardly left my side , watching me worriedly . During contractions he'd hold my hand and talk me through it . " This is it honey" he told me softly . "It's almost done baby , your doing good" he said through a contraction.

"C'mon son" dad said from the door way with coffee for them both. "Not for long , Liam and Leah will stay with her . Trust me it takes awhile" he told him . Looking at me I nodded " go on , you need to eat and take a break . I'll be fine here" I told him , dad handed him a coffee and slapped his shoulder "alright let's get some food , Diana will call if anything changes" he told Jake and lead him out . Liam and Leah came in then and sat with me . I was so glad to see the two of them so happy and in love , I also knew mom had given him her engagement ring.