One

Jack

"Seán! Make sure to pack all your stuff!! If we have to come back for anything, I'm gonna fucking beat you!!" My "mother" yells.

"I know, ma!" I yell back as I picked up an old stuffed animal that my real mum gave me, putting it in my bag.

~Time skip a few days later~

Beep beep be- I smacked the alarm clock, turning it off. "Welp, time for my first day at a new school.. hope it's better here than it was back in Ireland" I say to myself.

Third person POV●

After waking up and doing some stretching, Jack put on a black hoodie with a skull on it, with a knife going through it's head, a pair of black skinny jeans with holes going up and down both legs, and a black beanie. His favorite beanie to be exact. He went downstairs, put on his converse, got his bag off the chair and left. Of course, he ignored his "mother's" mean comments towards him.

~At School~

Jack pushed the two doors open and walked inside. Two boys ran up to him, immediately, and started talking. "Hi I'm Felix!" The tall, blonde haired male says.

"I'm Ryan, but just call me Cry!" The shorter, Brown haired masked male says.

"You must be the new student!" A loud voice boomed behind him.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll update tomorrow, thanks for reading!!"