Part 23: Sorrow

•Mark's POV•
I woke up in the middle of the night, and there he was. Jack. He was sitting on top of me. Though, he had a Jason mask on, and he was holding a knife to my neck.. "WHAT THE HELL!!??" I yelled. Jack started acting like himself again, and I started getting confused. "JACK!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?" I yelled. He got off of me, threw the knife and mask, then started saying something about it being 'Anti's' fault. "Jack, who's Anti!?" I asked, "M-my d-d-demon!" He said through muffled cries, "You're.. demon?" I said, "Antisepticeye.. he's always stuck in my mind.... Until he wants something, then he takes over... You know when I had a cut on my neck and had to go to the hospital...?" He asked, "Yeah.." I said, "T-That was Anti... He took over and cut my throat..." He said, "I'm so sorry... I-I'm a monster...!" He said, "Jack, you're not a monster!" I insisted, "T-t-this i-is why I said I'd mess things u-up...! I always do... Most of the time, it's not Anti's fault..." He said. I started to feel a sharp pain on my neck. I put my hand up to my neck and felt around. When I brought my hand back down and looked at it. There was dark red blood all over my hand. I began to tear up. This is all Jack's fault!! I thought. I started tearing up and looked up at Jack. He started yelling 'I'm sorry' and 'I'm a monster.' Though, I couldn't hear most of it over the rage I felt. "I-I thought you loved me.." I said. He started crying even more. I thought he'd be dehydrated by the time he was done. "I-I do love you..!" He yelled, "I love you more than anyone in this world..! More than Felix, more than myself, more than Cry, and even.. More than my father..." He got up and shakily walked over to me, "Without you... I'm no one.. I'm broken... Without you, I'd be dead by now..." He said. I pulled him into a tight hug. He burried is face in my neck and choked down muffled cries. "I'm sorry, Jack... I know you love me, I just.." I sighed, "I don't know. I just don't know. Maybe without me, you would be dead. But.. I would be dead without you, too." I said. He let go of me and looked up into my eyes, "What do you mean..?" He asked, "I wasn't a happy person all my life. Even though during the day, I seemed happy.. I was sad on my own time. I never told anyone.. But I was thinking of suicide. I never called a suicide hotline, I never told my mom, and I never let it leak out into the world. But, I was tired of it. I didn't wanna hate myself anymore. The day we started dating.. I felt complete for once." I said. He started crying and he kissed me. When he let go, he said, "I never knew I was so useful to one person.. I have a reason on this Earth.. To keep you alive.." He said. "Come on, now, it's midnight. Go to your room and go to sle-" Before I could finish my sentence, Jack pushed me down on my bed and layed on top of me. "Jack, what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm not leaving you!" He said. He rapped his arms around me and layed his head on my chest. I chuckled and pulled the blanket over us, and we drifted off to sleep. Nothing could be better than this moment.

~•This was cute. And sad. And.. Happyyyyy? IDK, but I had fun writing it. I hope you enjoyed; I went in without any plans. Ehhhhh I did this wrong. Buh-bye!•~