Part 21: Run Away

•Mark's POV•
I told Jack that when he was situated, that I'd show him around... How is he supposed to find me? Heh, I'll let him try -w- just to be annoying.
•Jack's POV•
Mark was supposed to show me around... Where the hell even am I? I don't know my way around this house, so how am I supposed to find him!? It's been half an hour since he's checked on me, so I'm sure he wants me to get lost. Harsh. Might as well trick him- "haha" I sighed, Anti, what do you want? "Oh, nothing... I just wanted to prank Mark! Ya know, make him concerned... After all, it's been a while since we've had an actual laugh... Those fake laughs ain't fooling me, Jack!" Anti, just leave me alone. I don't wanna make him worried, just make him think he's stupid enough to think I'm lost. "Awww, but that's to boring! Wouldn't you rather run away and appear later?" What the fuck, no! He could call the cops and form a search party for me! "Well, if you don't agree... Then I'll just take over!!" Hell if you are! "Oh you don't believe me? Haha... HAHAHAHA! When I want something... I already have it..." I started to glitch and hot tears were streaming down my face... I was yelling and in pain, I'm surprised Mark hadn't heard me yelling and crying for help...
...
Anti's POV•
Finally, I'm back... Hahaha... Now, I get it my way... I ran over to the bedroom window and opened it. When I looked down, it seemed like a high jump, but I didn't care... Of course I didn't care! I jumped and started running, making sure I knew my way back. I would come back around midnight and act as a murderer, trying to kill Mark. Then, I'd leave, and it would seem like it was Jack trying to kill Mark... Haha, good idea! Right!? I eventually found a tree strong enough to hold me, so I climbed it. Jack has a watch on that he literally never takes off. It was 8:30 pm, so I was gonna be there for a while... wElP, I should've gotten something to defend myself with... HA! I have claws and powers! I can defend myself.
•Mark's POV•
Jack still hasn't found his way to the livingroom... I'm starting to get worried... "Uh- Momiplier? Where do you think Jack could be?" I asked, "Why don't you check his room?" She said, "Ok, great idea!" I ran up to his room and checked but he wasn't there, though the window was wide open and you could see foot prints in the mud. Did Jack... Run away...?

~•Hm. Anti. OF COURSE. I read some stories, and they gave me INSPERATION! I should make a few chapters later on about Jack's past and what made him the way he is. Anyways, I hope you enjoy med this chapter, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh-bye!•~