Eight

Jack

After Nurse told Mark to take me home, we went to get icecream. "Hey Jack, instead of going home, you wanna get some icecream?" Mark asks.

"Uh- Y-yeah... Sure!" I start blushing. It's gonna be a long week...

Mark

I ask Jack if he wants to get icecream instead of going straight home, and he starts blushing. I don't know why- maybe I should say it's a date? Should I take him on a date? He's been through a lot today, so... Maybe I should. "Great, it's a date!" I say, a bit too loudly. Nurse looked at me and Jack.

"Aww, you taking him out? That's cute. I ship it," She says.

I look over at Jack who's still blushing. "O-okay-!" He stutters.

"You're so cute.." I say under my breath. Though Nurse heard me, she just smirked.

"What did you say?" Jack asks.

I take his hand and we walk out to my car. I open the door for him and he looks at me, smirking. "I can open a door by myself!" We both laugh as he gets in. I walk over to the drivers seat and get in, starting up the car.

~Le time skip brought to you by: Earthworm Sally -._.-~

As soon as we get to the icecream shop, I get out and open the door for Jack. Again. "I already told ye, I can open a door by myself!" He says. I just chuckle. I grab his hand as we walk into the icecream shop. When we walk in, a few girls looked up at us. One of them's smiling brightly and her green eyes are glimmering with excitement.

(This is where I get involved with everything >:3 Me now: I'm cringing too, don't worry)

"Uh... Hi?" I say to her.

"I think she's a fangirl.." Jack whispers to me.

"Hi!" She jumps up, catching the attention of everyone in the store. She runs over to us and  hugs the both of us. "I'm your biggest fan!" She says.

"Well, it's nice to meet you! What's your name?" Jack asks.

"My name's Phantom,"

(Like I'd give away my name)

"On YouTube, I'm SeptiplierAway118
I saw the video of you two kissing!" She says.

"That's cool! Um, if you don't mind, we're kinda on a date right now," Jack says.

"Oh, That's okay!" She says, "I'll give you my number so you can call me sometime!" She writed down her number on a piece of paper and hands it to us. Once she goes back to her seat, we sit down at a table and chat for a bit.

~Haha, date interupted by le creator!!! Yas!! My name on YouTube, though, is not SeptiplierAway118 it's actually Shadow Fox (Me now: It's 0Nobody Special0 but okay) And sorry for not uploading for a while, I've been busy with school and chores lately. But anyways, thanks for reading! And I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh-bye!!~