Part 17: Telling Jack..

•Mark's POV•
Me and Felix ran outside, leaving Ethan inside. I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive him, but I'll try. Right now, I need to figure out how to tell Jack. "Felix... How are we supposed to explain this all to Jack..?" Felix sighed, "We can go to his house, and we'll explain it there.. just make sure to keep him away from Ethan. Ok?" "Ok." I walked back inside to get Ethan, "Ethan, come on. We're dropping you off at your house." I said with some anger hidden in my voice. He didn't say anything, he just nodded. We walked out to my car and took off to Ethan's house. When we got there, he just got out and went inside, "I'm sorry this didn't work out. I didn't mean to get your friend killed." He said before going inside. We soon got to Jack's house and I knocked on the door. "H-hello? Oh.. hi Mark... Hi Felix...?" He said, "Where have you been, Felix? Why does it look like you two have been crying...?"  "W-we need to explain... But, can we come inside..?" I asked, "Sure...? But where's Ethan?" I looked down, "That's part of what we need to explain..." Jack let us in and we went to his room. I noticed that he had his black hoodie on, so I was gonna make him show me his arms. Hey, it's not weird. It's just your best friend looking after you. "So..?" He said, "So... Me and Ethan heard that Felix has been at Cry's house... So after school today, we went over there... All lights were off except the one in Cry's room, and when we opened the door... We saw Felix on the floor asleep, looking as if he had been crying, a-and..." I couldn't bare to say anything else, "Cry was hung up on a noose..." Felix said quietly. Jack's eye's were filled with tears, and you could tell he was trying to hold them back. "Me and Felix went downstairs and were about to go outside, when Ethan came down with a note..." I pulled the note out and let Jack read it. He read it out loud, but when he got to the part about it being partly Ethan's fault, he started crying. "Me and Felix don't know if we'll ever be able to forgive him.." I said. Jack looked down and sighed, "I- I think w-we can forgive h-him... And besides, I'm clingy to let go..." He said, "Ok, we can forgive him... We'll talk to him tomorrow about it..." I said. Eventually, I took Felix home, then went right back to Jack's house.

~•Ethan is forgiven!! :) That solved that problem, kinda, Felix is still mad at him... But he'll be FINE. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh-bye!•~