Ten

Ethan's POV•

While I was kissing Jack, he started crying. Then, someone knocked on the door, loudly. "ETHAN OPEN UP!!!" I heard Felix yell, "MR. NESTOR PLEASE OPEN UP BEFORE I BRAKE THIS DOOR DOWN!!" I jumped up, frightened. Then Jack ran to the door and unlocked it. "JACK!!" Mark hugged Jack, and I ran to my room and locked the door. "P-please don't hurt me!!! I'm s-sorry!!!" I wasn't sorry. I got to kiss Jack, how could I be sorry? He didn't leave when I left him. This is his fault. My thoughts were interupted by Felix climbing into my room through the window. "Ethan!!" He said, "Why did you kidnap Jack!?" He looked at me with a straight face. "Because I love him!!!" I yelled. Pretty sure everyone else heard me because I heard no more talking. "Ethan! He's dating Mark!" Felix yelled back, "I-I didn't know! I was just to cought up in what I was doing, that I didn't realize I was even doing it.. I kissed Jack roughly, making him cry! I'm a horrible person!!" I fell on the floor and started to cry. Felix walked over and sat next to me. "Hey, Ethan... You're not a horrible person! You couldn't control yourself!" He said. I hugged him and cried into his shoulder.

Mark's POV•
I walked to the room Ethan went in and knocked on the door, "Ethan? Ethan, please open the door! I won't hurt you, I swear!" I said. I heard some whispering, then Felix opened the door. "Come in" he said. I walked in and saw Ethan on the floor with puffy eyes. "I- I'm so sorry Mark.." he said, "It's ok.. really, it is. I understand that you didn't know..." I said in a calm voice. "Ethan..?" Jack said, walking in. "..?" "Promise m-me you won't ever do that again... I don't like you that way... I love Mark..." He walked over to Ethan and hugged him, "Just promise we can still be friends..." Ethan said in a very faint voice. "Yeah, as long as you don't date Tyler again." I said, "Yeah ok Mark. I'm over him, I hate him." Ethan replied.

~•I have literally NOTHING to put here... So anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh-bye!•~