Part 26: Telling Him

-Mark's POV-

Soon after I hung up, Felix was over. I went downstairs and let him in. "Hey Mark" He said, "Let's go to my room... We need to talk" I said. He nodded and we went upstairs to my room. We both sat on my bed. "So... What ya need to talk about, bud?" he asked, "Um... Jack... Is in the hospital..." I said, "WHAT?! WHY!?" He yelled, "I went to his room to find him on the floor drowning in his own blood. I already knew what he did. I took him to my mom but I couldn't say anything so I just rolled up his sleeves. On his arms it said, 'Ugly, Useless, Freak'" I said. Felix looked down. "I wish he wouldn't take everything out on himself... I wish he could just see the good in him instead of what he's not good at..." He said, "Oh yeh, what's up with the gash on your neck?" He asked, "Long story and I don't feel like explaining." I said. "Ok." He said. We both laid back onto the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep. That wasn't that hard I thought to myself. I do wonder what's going through Jack's mind right now...
-The next day-
Me and Felix woke up in a really, really awkward position... Our legs were tangled together and we were holding each other close.. "OH GOD, WHY!?" I yelled as I got up. "WHY WE'RE WE LIKE THAT!?" I yelled again. "I don't know.." Felix said. He was acting pretty suspicious... "Felixxx what did you doooo!?" I asked, "N-nothing!" He stuttered. "You're stuttering, I know you did something! Why we're we like that!?" I asked again. He was blushing a dark crimson red while there was just a light tint of pink on my cheeks. "W-well... I uh..." He stuttered. "Felix SPIT IT OUT" I yelled.
•Felix's POV•
Shit!! Mark caught onto my suspiciousness!! Ugh- goddammit... I thought I could get away with crime but Mark will never love me! He only loves Jack... Jack... JACK!! I can- I CAN JUST GET RID OF JACK!! Ha! Good plan Felix!! "Just- never mind. Let's go and visit Jack" He said. As if you weren't reading my fucking mind, Mark! I nodded and smiled. Not a normal smile, no. This smile had insanity painted ALL OVER IT. Me and Mark got dressed- though I had to wear some of his clothes due to not bringing any... We went down stairs, ate breakfast, told Momiplier where we're setting off to, and left. The ride there was silently awkward. When we got there, me and Mark were let in right away. "H-hey Jack...! H-how you feeling?" Mark spoke to the unconscious Jack that lay before us. "AHHH DUDE I GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM" Mark ran out of the room. I looked at the unconscious- soon to be dead- Jack. I leaned into him and whispered into his ear, "I will take your life and Mark will be mine, love." I laughed maniacally. This is the end for Seán William McLaughlin. This is how the story ends. Goodbye, dear Seán.