Part 24: Ugly, useless freak.

•Mark's POV•
My eyes slowly fluttered open. I looked around and got used to my surroundings. Though, when I went to get up, I realized Jack was still on top of me, asleep. I ever so gently lifted him up and set him down beside me, making sure he was still asleep. I got up and grabbed some fresh clothing and went to take a shower. When I walked into my bathroom, I looked in the mirror, "Shit... I forgot about the cut- I guess I'll just have to clean it up and deal with my mom asking me a million questions.." I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower. As soon as the water hit my cut, and started to hurt. A lot. I had to be quiet, so I ignored it and cleansed myself. As soon as I was done, I got out and dried my hair off. All the dry blood was gone, but the cut was pretty noticeable. Turns out, I forgot to lock the door and Jack woke up.. He opened the door to see me with no clothes on, screeched, and slammed it shut. I quickly got dressed and brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom. Jack was sitting on the bed and his face was almost completely red; you could probably cook something on it. I walked over to him and sat next to him awkwardly. "Hey- Jack..?" I said. He was just staring at nothingness and his eyes we're wide open. "S-s-sorry.." He stuttered. I decided to tease him about it, just cause I'mma be that annoying boyfriend. "Did you like what you saw~~?" I asked him in a low, sexy voice. He blushed more, somehow. He just threw a pillow at me and walked into the bathroom, "That wasn't a no~~!" I yelled. I heard him say "Fuck you" But ignored it.
•Jack's POV•
I woke up and saw that Mark wasn't beside me. "Where the fook did that ass go?" I said to myself. I got up and walked towards the bathroom. The door was unlocked, so I stupidly opened the door to see Mark with absolutely no clothes on.... I screeched and slammed the door close. What the hell!? I thought to myself. I slowly walked back over to the bed thinking about his beautiful body. My entire face lit up as I thought about it. I sat down on the bed staring at nothing, eyes wide open. Mark shortly after came out of the bathroom and sat beside me. "Hey- Jack..?" He said. "S-s-sorry.." I stuttered. Mark, for some reason, decided to tease me. "Did you like what you saw~~?" He said in a low, sexy toned voice. I ignored him and threw a pillow at his face and walked into the bathroom. "That wasn't a no~~!" He yelled. I closed the door and said, "Fuck you" But he ignored me. I took a shower and got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom and stared at Mark with wide eyes. "What? Is there a dick on me? Why don't you suck it~?" He said teasingly. I just stared like I'd seen a ghost. Mark started to get worried. "Jack, what is it? Seriously, tell me!" He said in a confused yet worried tone, "The cut... O-on your neck... It's- dark green.. Bleeding out darker green... Infected, maybe..? Or just Anti..." I said. "What!?" Mark ran into the bathroom and looked at the cut. "Oh... My... God..." He said. I ran out of the room and into my room where I slammed the door and locked it. I fell to the floor and cried. "This... This is all my fault... I never s-should've come here... Mark's gonna hate me, Anti'll probably kill him... I'll have no one... I'll be heartbroken..." I said to myself. I walked over to my drawer and opened it. I looked inside at the knives and pills. I took a knife out and sat on my bed. I pulled my sleeve up and started to carve the words "Freak", "Ugly", and "Useless" Onto my arms. Mark banged on my door, "Jack!? Jack, what's wrong!!?!" He yelled. I didn't respond. I just lay on my bed and let the blood flow, assuming I could die from blood loss. I heard Mark start picking the lock, but my vision got blurry and everything faded to black...

~•AGGGHHHHH WHY JACK!?!? WHY!?!? I feel like crying. Look what Anti did to Mark and Jack!! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh-bye!•~