Part 18: More Cuts

•Mark's POV•
Jack's mom isn't home, which is really strange. "Hey, Jack? Where's your mom?" I asked, "Moving to England" he said, "Wait, what!? You're moving!?" I started to kind of freak out, but Jack calmed me down. "No, I'm not. When she told me that we were moving back to England, which is where she grew up, I told her I was staying here. She started yelling, saying that I'm going, to be her slave of course, but I still said I'm staying. We put up a fight, then I yelled, saying, 'you're better off without me, anyways' and she said, 'you're right. I am. All you ever do is sit around looking for attention.' then she stormed out with all her stuff." His eyes looked very dull and lifeless, "Jack, you're not an attention seeker! You're the most independent person I know!" I said. He looked down at his sleeves, and I got the hint. "Jack, show me your arms." I said. He got up and walked to his door, "No." He said before leaving his room. I followed him down to the living room, "Jack, please!" I said, "Mark, I love you, but you don't need to know everything." He said looking down, "I love you too, and yes, I do. I need to make sure you're ok!" I held his hand in mine and he looked up at me, "Mark, please, just stop. There's no point, I'm not worth anything." His eyes widened when I grabbed his arm and pulled up the sleeve, revealing the cuts on his arm. "M-MARK!" He yelled, pulling his arm away, "Jack, you promised you'd stop..." I said in a sad voice. He sighed and sat back down, "I'm sorry. Ok!? But I can't stop! Once you start, there's no end to it..." I sat down next to him and pulled him into a tight hug. "Jack..." He looked up at me, "Please... Just stop...! No more saying sorry, and no more being alone. You're moving in with me." He started blushing, "M-Mark, w-wouldn't that be a-awkward...?" He asked, "Well, yes and no. It'll only be awkward if you make it awkward." I said, "Ok... I should go pack my stu-" before he could finish saying anything, I kissed him. I didn't know when the right moment to do so would be, so I just did it. He finally kissed back after calming down from the surprise embrace. After kissing for a bit, we both pulled away and went to pack all his things.

~•You all remember when he crossed his fingers.. right? So... He didn't break the promise?? I dunno.. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh-bye!•~