Part 13: Incredible Pizza

•Mark's POV•
We got to Incredible Pizza, and we still don't know what's up with Jack.. I want him to have a good day for once, but he keeps going back to being sad. Why though? Nobody likes being sad, but he just keeps being sad. "Guys we're here!" I said. The others fell asleep, so I had to wake them up. "Felix, Ethan, Jack! Wake up, we're here!" I said again. They all woke up and we got off the bus and went inside. When we were inside, there were LOTS of other kids. Most of them were little kids, and I found that SeptiplierAway118 girl. The stupid author is everywhere, isn't she? (Yes. Yes I am, Mark.) I started walking around, Jack and them followed. We went to order a pizza, when P------ called our names. "hEYYY!? MARK!! JACK!!!" She called, everyone staring at her. "Who's that?" Ethan asked, "Just the annoying author.." I said. (I annoy Evan irl [not VanossGaming- a kid in 6th grade] So I might as well annoy you all.) "Ok. Hey- Author- Can you make me taller and make me stronger?" Ethan asked, "nO" Said Shadow (I just remembered, she told us to just call her Shadow.) Ethan started pouting, then all of the sudden, he was shorter. We all laughed as he started chasing Author around the place. "OMG! Ethan, you're so short!!" I laughed. Whenever Ethan was done chasing Shadow, saying how he was as tall as Jack. Jack was taller, but he took it affensive. "I'm as tall as Jack, so shut up Mark!!" He yelled, "Excuse me!? I am taller than you!!" Jack yelled back. Author walked away, and all of the sudden, Ethan was back to normal. I could see her drawing me, so I was afraid of what was gonna happen to meh. Eventually, we all got our pizzas and ate. When we were done, we went to play some games. It was a good day, and Jack was happy. That makes me happy :)
Though...
It didn't last long.

~•Well, there you go. I annoy Evan irl (Sorry Evan) and I annoy y'all on here. I LOVE ANNOYING PEOPLE. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh-bye!•~