Part 25: Hospital

•Mark's POV•
Jack's door was locked so I had to pick the lock. It took a while to get in, but eventually, I did- but... I was to late. He was already out cold, drowning in his own blood. "J-JACK!!" I yelled. I ran over and knelt down beside  him. I picked him up and ran to the kitchen, where my mom was, while crying. She ran over to us. "OH MY GOD, MARK! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!?!?" She yelled, panicking. I couldn't speak, so I rolled up his sleeves. I didn't bother doing that earlier cause I already knew what he did, but what I didn't know, was that there are words carved into him. "Ugly, Useless, Freak..." My mom read off. "M-momiplier we need to get him to a hospital..!" I said, "O-okay! Go get into the car, I'll go get the keys!" She ran towards the counter and got the keys. I was already in the car. Soon, she came out and got in. (that, honestly, sounded very wrong.)
~Time skip-a-rino~
Soon, we got to the hospital. We took Jack in and they took him right away. "Okay, what's his name, D.O.B (Date of birth), and why is he here?" The nurse asked, "Seàn William McLaughlin, (Please comment his D.O.B, I forgot), and he cut himself and is possibly in a coma caused by blood loss.." I told her, "Ok, what is your phone number so that I can contact you?" She asked, "(513)-286-2172" I said. She nodded and started writing on her clip board. "Ok, we will call you one visiting times. We will take care of Seàn and make sure he's okay." She said. She gave me a weak, sad, yet friendly smile. Looks so sympathetic. "Thank you" I said. Me and my mom drove home. It would be weeks before we'd be able to visit. I'll take Felix, too because he'd wanna make sure Jack's ok.. But first I gotta tell him.. When we got home I went straight to my room and pulled out my phone and called him. "Hello??" He said, "Hey, Felix.." I said sounding pretty sad, "Oh- Mark what's wrong..?" He asked. I could tell he was frowning. I sighed, "I need you to come over... I don't wanna be alone." I said, "Why? You have your mo-" "She doesn't interact with me. I don't wanna be alone again.. Please just come over, I have to tell you something very important, too.." I cut him off. "I'll be there in 5." He said. I hung up and laid back on my bed. This is gonna be so painful. I thought.

~•Yes, the phone number I put is his number. You can't call it, though. You can only text. He gave it away on YouTube, so don't think I'm weird or anything!!•~