Part 20: Moving In

•Jack's POV•
I packed all my stuff and Mark was helping me move it to his car. "Hey Mark? Are ye sure you want me moving in with ya? I'll just be there to annoy ye..." I said, "Of course I do! And you don't annoy anyone!! If anything, Author us more annoying than all of us.." he said, "Yeah, true, but still.. I'd be messing things up, probably breaking things..." "Jack, you're fine. I'm sure you won't break anything! And you've never messed anything up!" He said, "I got that little girl killed.." "That was Evan's fault! He's the one who punched her!" "I'm the one that told her what he did..." "Ok, Jack, just stop doubting yourself... You're gonna be fine, and I don't mind if you break anything...!" "So you don't mind if I break your lamp while playing VR?" I asked, "Yeah, I saw that video.. You still need to get a new lamp" he said, "Yeah, I know." We both laughed and got in the car. "So... What's it like at your house?" I asked, "Well, it's kinda boring being alone... I still live with Momiplier, but she doesn't get in the way with anything. And she's really nice, so she'll be fine with you living there." He said, "Ok"
~Time skip, brought to you by: Lazybones -._.-~
We soon got to Marks house, and Momiplier cane outside to greet me. "Hello, Jack! It's been a while since I've seen you! You've grown so tall!" She said, "Heh, thanks... Um, do you mind helping me get my stuff inside?" I asked, "Huh?" She said in confusion, "Oh! Hi Momiplier! I told Jack that he's moving in with us... You know... So that I could make sure he doesn't hurt himself, or... Kill himself." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh, that's fine! I look forward to having you stay with us!" She said, "Thank you for letting me stay...! But Mark, are you sure...?" I asked, "Jack, I told you already! I'm sure..! We even have a guest bedroom that you could stay in!" He said, "Ok.." I said. We started moving my things into the guest bedroom. There was lots of room, and it had it's own bathroom. Mark said that we could buy me some bedding, but I said no. "No, I don't need any bedding... What I have is fine, and I like my Septic Sam blanket -w-" I said, "Ok- well, when you're situated, I'll come and show you around the place. Ok?" He asked, "Ok!" I said. I was excited to live with Mark, don't think I'm not. I didn't exactly like being isolated all the time, I need someone to talk to... Otherwise, I'd be gone...

~•I'mma end that right there! Now, don't think there's gonna be smut in this, there's not. Sorry to say. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh-bye!•~