Nine

Mark

A bit after we sit down, a short blue haired boy walks over to us. "Hello! My name is Mr. Nestor, or Ethan. may I take your order?" He asks.

"Oh, hi Ethan. I'd rather call you that, instead of Mr. Nestor. I'm Mark," I say, "and this is Jack!" I point to Jack who was looking down at his lap. "Sorry, he's a bit shy," I say. 'I'll have a hot fudge icecream sunday."

"I'll have a banana split.." Jack says quietly.

"Okay, anything else I may get you two?" Ethan asks.

"Nope! That's all, thank you!" I say as he walks away.

Jack looks at me. "I don't like him.." he says.

"Jack, we just met him," I say.

"No, you did... He goes to our school, he used to bully me," He looks down at his lap again.

If they know eachother, why didn't Ethan reconize him?

A bit after Ethan left, he comes back over with our icecream. "I hope you two enj..." before he can finish, Jack looks at him. "W-wait... Seán..!?" Ethan says. He starts blushing.

"Hi... Ethan," Jack says quietly.

"Seán... I'm sorry... I know you still hate me, but I've changed... I'm no longer with Tyler, and I don't bully people anymore!" Ethan looks down at the floor in shame. Jack and I grab our icecream. Jack tries to walk out, but Ethan pulls him into... A KISS!?!?

Jack

I try to get away from Ethan, but he grabs my wrist and kisses me. My eyes are wide open as I stare at him. Tears started to stream down my face. I didn't know he liks me..

"Ethan!" Mark yells. He grabs Ethan and pulls him off of me. More tears start to flow and I miss his touch... Why though...? "Jack..!" Mark pulls me into a tight hug. I saw everyone staring at the three of us. We probably look stupid. I got kissed, Mark pulled Ethan off of me, now we're hugging and Ethan is just sitting on the floor crying. Wow, what a weird scene.

Why isn't Ethan in school anyways??

Ethan

WHY, MARK. WHY!?! I finally kiss him, BUT NO! MARK HAD TO INTERFERE!

I get up and walk over to them and pull Mark off Jack.

"Ethan!?!?" Mark says. I grab Jack by the wrist and drag him to my car where I push him in and take off. I look behind me to see that Mark's chasing me in his car.

"ETHAN, WHAT THE HELL!?!?" Jack yells as he starts to cry morr. "LET ME GO! NOW!"

Eventually, there are cops behind us. Did I seriously just kidnap Jack!?

Felix's Dad

One of Felix's friends call me. "Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hey Mr. Kjellburg!" It's Mark.

"Oh, hi Mark!" I say.

"I've got no time to talk, sir! Jack just got kidnapped by Ethan Mark Nestor!" Shit! Why would Ethan do that!? "Okay Mark. I'll be there soon! Where are you right now?" I ask.

"West Boulevard. Ya know, the street next to that icecream shop," He says.

"Okay! I'll be there in a bit!"

I'm really worried. Why would Ethan do that?

"Hey dad! What's going on?" Felix asks.

"Your friend, Mark, just called saying Jack got kidnapped by Ethan Mark Nestor," I say.

"Shit! Why would Ethan do that? I'm coming along!" He says.

"Okay! Grab a gun just in case," I say.

"Okay!" Felix and I grab guns and get into my cop car. We take off and eventually find them. I start chasing after Ethan after we pick up Mark.

Felix

"So what all happened?" I ask Mark.

"Well, me and Jack were going on a date at that icecream shop. Ethan was the guy taking our order. Jack said he didn't like him cause he used to bully Jack. Then when we took our icecream, Jack tried to leave but Ethan pulled him into a kiss. He started crying, and I got Ethan off of him and hugged Jack tightly. Ethan started crying and he pulled me off of Jack. That's when he grabbed Jack and took off with him " Mark tells me.

"Oh.. I ship you and Jack.. not Ethan and Jack. What would that even be called?" I ask.

"I don't know, but I just hope we can get Jack before Ethan does anything," Mark says.

Ethan

Soon we get to my house. I grab Jack and drag him into my house where I lock the doors and windows.

I don't know what's up with me today...

I change out of my work outfit and put on a black hoodie that had the CrankGameplays logo on it and some gray sweatpants. "Jack, you better not call anyone! And to be sure you don't," I take his phone and throw it on the floor where it breaks.

"Please Ethan... Don't do this to me...!! You already brought enough pain to me when you beat me at school," He whimpers. I look at him.

"Jack..." I hug him as he cries. I let go and look out the window. Nobody here yet.

Jack starts to warm up to me; he's sitting on my couch. I walk over to him and kiss him, pushing him further into the couch and sitting on his lap.

"E-Ethan!!" He yelps. I ignore him. I love him and I can't hide it anymore.

~•Oof, I know Ethan would never kidnap Jack, or rape him, or even kiss him at all. Ethan's a good guy, I love his videos. I just wanted him to be part of something really important in the book (Me now: bitch, that part isn't important). Anyways, thank you for reading! And I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh-bye!•~