Part 16: Cry Died?!

•Mark's POV• (The next day)
Yesterday was really sad. The 5th grader died of blood loss; she coughed up to much blood, Jack got beaten up, and Felix disappeared. But where did he go? Ethan and I tried calling him, but no answer.. Last thing he said to us was about Cry. All of us have been worried about him, even Ethan. "Ethan, where do you think Cry and Felix could be?" I asked, "I don't know.." he said. Jack stayed home today, but he keeps texting us to reassure that he didn't kill himself (because I told him to). It was said that Felix is at Cry's house, so when school is out, I'm going. It's 7th hour, and time is going so SLOW. I was about to throw my book at the clock and just run, but Ethan stopped me. "Well, when will class be fucking over!?" I whispered/yelled, "dude, in 10 minutes. You can survive until then." He said, "Ok, fine." I said.
~10 minutes later~
~RINGGGGGGG~
Finally, the bell rang. Me and Ethan grabbed our stuff and ran out of the school and to my car. "Come on!" I yelled, "Dude, calm down!" Ethan and I got in the car and went straight to Cry's house. "Ok, so, who is Cry?" Ethan asked, "Well, his real name is Ryan. Everyone calls him Cry, even his parents." I said. Soon, we were there. All the lights, except one, were off. The only light that was on, was Cry's room. We got out of my car and ran to the door, "Cry! Cry you in there!?" I knocked on the door but no one answered, so I let myself in. I went to Cry's room and opened the door. What I saw... I can never forget...
•Ethan's POV•
Me and Mark opened Cry's door, only to see him- d-dead... He was hung up on a noose... Felix was on the floor, asleep, and you could see that he had been crying.. "Mark..." I said quietly, "H-he's dead.." Mark started crying, so I hugged him, letting him cry into my shoulder. When he was done crying, I walked over to Felix and woke him up, "Yo, Felix... Get up.." I said quietly, "Huh..? What happened...?" He said after getting up. He looked at Cry and let out a sigh, "O-oh... Right..." A few tears fell down his face, "I'm so sorry... I wish we could've stopped this from happening..." I said, looking down. I didn't feel that sad because me and Cry were never really friends. We never talked to eachother, and we ignored eachother in school. Though, I still felt sad. "L-let's just go... I can't stand looking at his dead body..." Felix said quietly. Felix and Mark were already downstairs when I found the suicide note that Cry had left. I grabbed the note and ran down the stairs. "Guys, there was a note..!" I gave the note to Mark and he began reading it. "Dear whoever, I'm sorry. I couldn't deal with the bullies constantly telling me that I'm not good enough! Every day, they'd beat me up for no reason!! I couldn't deal with them anymore. To be specific, Tyler. Ethan. Evan. They always BEAT ME. I'm sick and tired of it!! And I can't deal with love either, Felix, if it's you reading this, I loved you. Every time you cried, I felt like I did something wrong. And every day, no matter who it was, I felt like I was being judged. I didn't- no- I couldn't go on like this. I'm sorry. Whoever may be reading this, tell my friends Jack, Mark, and Felix that I'm sorry. I'll see you all in the after life. Goodbye.. -Ryan" When Mark read the part where he said I'd beat him up every day, that's when I started crying. I felt real bad by now, I mean, who wouldn't? If you were the cause of someone killing themselves, you'd feel bad, right!? I have a heart, I have emotions. "E-Ethan..!?" Felix said. Mark and Felix both backed away from me, and I just looked down, crying more. I covered my face with my hands and sat down, against the wall. "I'm so sorry..!" I said, a little bit to loudly. "I- I didn't know... Tyler took advantage of me, I swear!!" By this point, i looked just like Felix. Broken. "I- I gotta go.." Felix ran out the door and Mark followed. They're never gonna forgive me.

~•Sad, I know. What would you do if you were the cause of someone killing themselves? I'd cry to death, like I wouldn't be able to breath, and I wouldn't stop saying sorry. Poor Ethan and Cry :( but- how will Jack react to this?? Find out in the next chapter. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! Buh-bye!•~