Part 11: I'm fine

•Jack's POV•
It's been a week, and I'm going back to school. I don't wanna go, but I have to. And anyway, I have a field trip to Incredible Pizza. (IDK if they have an Incredible Pizza there in California, LA, but we do have one down here where I live.) I'm not to excited cause, why have a good time when it don't last? Later on you're just gonna miss it. There's no point. (I tell myself that everyday ;-;) I got to school and went inside. Ethan and Mark were standing by their lockers talking to eachother, and Felix was talking to... Himself?? Idk, he's saying something, but nobody's with him. I walked over to my locker and grabbed my Math notebook. One of Tyler's friends walked over to me.. "Hey nerd!!" He said in a mean tone. "What do you want, Evan?" I said with hiden annoyance in my voice. "Hah, how'd ya remember my name, Iris boy?" He laughed, "How do you know how to speak, when you can't pronounce one word right? It's Irish not Iris! Idiot..." I said Idiot under my breath, but everything else out loud. I was trying to act tough, though it didn't work. He kicked my leg, causing me to fall, and started to kick my stomach. Over, and over, and over again. "bOi!? yOU wANNA gO!?" Felix ran over, "Are you on crack or something? HAHA" Evan said, "YOU'RE JUST A BITCH LASAGNA!!! JUST LIKE TSERIES!!" Felix yelled. He punched Evan, and he fell down. "Yo, Jack! You ok!?" He said, "I'm fine." Normally when you say 'I'm fine' they don't believe you. 'I'm fine' is a very simple lie. Everyone can see through 'I'm fine' and know you're not. When you say 'I'm fine' you're really yelling for help. But you always say no when they say you're not fine. If they know you're not fine, then why ask if you're ok? Why not just say 'What happened'? Anyone, and I mean anyone, can see through 'I'm fine'... But not Felix. "Ok bro.. just, let me know when someone is bullying you. I'll always have your back." He gave me a hug, then walked away. I'm fine.

~•Well, this was a short chapter. That's okay!! Anyway, I just watched a scary movie. By the time this is posted, it'll be past my birthday. My birthday is April 11. This'll be posted later on because I have no Wi-Fi. Tonight it's only the 10th of April, so maybe if I could sneak my phone out at class I could post these chapters. Anyways, I hope ye all enjoyed this chapter, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Buh-bye!•~