Part 14: 'Incredible' Pizza

•Mark's POV•
Nothing is built to last. Whether it's happiness, or sadness. Jacks happiness wasn't build to last; he looked at someone, then stormed off. "Jack? Jack, what's wrong??" I said, following him. "I don't wanna talk about it.." he said, without looking at me. We all stayed together and kept Jack safe, then we found out what was making Jack upset... It was Evan. He's here too. I'm surprised that he made it, he's an idiot. (Not the Evan I know irl. He's pretty smart.) "Jack.. just ignore him.." I said in a calm voice, "It'll all be fine.." I said again, "No. It's not. Nothing is ever fine. It's just not. Not with him here anyway, he always beats me up! I hate it. But I diserve the pain..." Right as he said that, Author (Shadow) ran up to him. "nO SHUT uP!! yOu LIER!!" She yelled, "Uhm, Shadow, I think I got this." I said to her. She pouted and walked away. "Jack, Evan won't bother  you... We got your back..!" I said in a sad tone, "I don't need ye watching over me... I'm not a kid anymore, I'm 17, Mark!" He shouted, catching a few peoples attention. "I'm- I'm sorry.." I said, "Don't be- I'm the problem here.. I've been throwing all my problems at you..." He said looking down, "Jack-" he walked away. 
•Jack's POV•
I walked away from Mark before he could finish his sentence. Next  I know, Evan is right in front of me with a evil looking smirk on his face. I wanted to slap him, and tell him to fuck off *COUGH* but I couldn't. I was frozen from the sudden appearance of him. "Hey- Irish loser!!" He said in a mean tone, "Evan, I'm not up to deal with any of your bull-" before I could say 'shit' he punched me in the gut. "Why don't you shut the fuck up? Nobody needs your useless comments. And also, wanna know a good idea?" He said, "what." I said, getting up. "You should carry a plant around with you to replace all the air you're wasting." That 'good idea' felt like someone stabbed my heart out, crushing it right in front of me. I felt so weak, I almost fell down. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, so I did. I couldn't control it, I just needed to scream. "I'M NOT A WASTE OF AIR!!!!" I yelled/screamed. Hot tears were streaming down my face. I cought the attention of everyone in the room. I just told a lie, but at least I'm fighting against the sad truth. What happened next, I won't forget. Ever. I gtabbed Evan by the collar of his shirt and punched him in the face. I threw him on the ground and kicked him in the side. He started crying. "DOESN'T FEEL SO GOOD TO GET BEATEN UP, DOES IT!?!? NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL EVERYDAY!!!! I CRY!!!! I FEEL PAIN TOO!!!!! I AM HUMAN!!!!!!!!" I yelled at him. Mark, Ethan, and Felix ran over to us, and all of the sudden, I fainted.
•Evan's POV•
Jack screamed/yelled that he's not a waste of air. He beat me up. I cried. I cried. He fainted. I knew how he felt. But the point is: I don't care. I got up and yelled at Mark, Felix, and Ethan, "LOOK WHAT YOUR NEW FRIEND DID TO ME!!!! HE TOOK YOU THREE AWAY FROM ME AND TYLER!!!! HE BEAT ME UP!!!! THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT!!!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY!!!!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM!!!! HE DOESN'T DISERVE TO LIVE!!!" I yelled. Little did I know, Jack was still awake...

~•Vanoss WHY!? I'm SO sad rn. I feel uncomfortable using Evan in my story just because of the Evan I know irl. But anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh-bye!•~