Part 15: My Fault

•Jack's POV•
A bit after I fainted, I woke up to the noise of Evan yelling. My eyes were still closed and I was listening to him. He eventually said, 'he doesn't diserve to live' I got up and just stared deeply into his soul with my dull eyes. "Jack!?" He said. I ignored him. I walked away and just sat in a corner. Some little kids ran up to me asking me for money, I just took out my wallet and threw 10 dollars on the floor in front of them without saying anything. Eventually a little girl walked up to me. "Hi, mister..! Are you okay..?" She asked. I looked up at her (I was sitting, don't think I'm that short.) "My name is Seán.. Though, just call me Jack..." I said. She sat next to me and asked again, "What's wrong..?" I looked down. I could tell by now that she was the 5th grade (that's the grade I'm in irl, but that's not me.) "Just the bullies... Nothing for you to worry about.. I already throw my problems at many people, I don't need to make you deal with my problems.. plus, you're in 5th grade... Try and stand up to him, he's gonna hurt you..." I told her. She hugged me, making me jump a little. "It's ok, Jack... What did he say to you..?" She asked, I sighed, "he beats me up everyday, and he just said that I don't diserve to live..." I said quietly, "I've had some people say mean things to me, too.. telling me I'm not worth it... I'm a waste of space... It ain't right... None of them are right...! Whoever said you don't diserve to live is very WRONG!!" She started to cry and hugged me tighter. "Who's bullying you..?" I asked, "A kid named Ethan... He's in my grade, and all of my classes..." She said. "Hm- I have a friend named Ethan... He's the shorty with blue hair, kicking the person on the ground.. the guy next to him is my boyfriend, Mark..." I said, "why is he beating that kid up..!?" She said with concern in her voice, "The guy he's kicking is the one that beat me up.." I looked away for a bit, but when I looked back at her, she was gone. I looked over at Mark and Ethan, they were backed away from Evan. The 5th grade girl walked over to him and started yelling at him. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT JACK DOESN'T DISERVE TO LIVE!!!! IF ANYTHING, YOU DON'T DISERVE TO LIVE!!!" she yelled. Mark and Ethan looked at me, and weirdly enough, Felix was no where to be found. I ran over to her, but I wasn't fast enough.... Evan punched her, and she started coughing up blood. "EVAN, WHAT THE FUCK!?!? SHE'S ONLY IN 5TH GRADE!!!" I yelled. He got up and walked over to the 5th grader, then pushed her on the ground. "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO YELL AT ME!!! YOU'RE JUST A STUPID KID!!!" He yelled. She started crying, so I went over to them and pushed Evan on the ground. Ethan and Mark came over so that we could help her. "I'm sorry..." I said quietly, "What...?" Mark said, "This is my fault... This is what I get for being sad!!" I started crying more than I already was, "I always throw my problems at you guys... Now, I just caused a 5th grader to get hurt... It's all my fault..." I put my hoodie on over my face and sat down against the wall, crying.

~•Felix weirdly being nowhere to be found will be important next chapter!! Also, Cry will come back next chapter!!! (Or not) Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh-bye!•~