Part 27: This Is The End

This is the end for Seán William McLaughlin. This is how the story ends. Goodbye, dear Seán. 
-Felix's POV-
I stared at Jack for a few seconds, then I took the thing that kept him breathing off. I took the wires off his chest (the things that show his heart rate) and unbandaged his arms to let him bleed. And oh, did he bleed. He started twitching, which was weird, so I locked the doors and sat there. Eventually, there was a knock on the door, "U-uh.. Felixxxx? Can I come in?" Mark asked. I didn't answer. He tried messing with the knob but when it didn't work he yelled for a nurse. "Hahaha...." I laughed. I checked Jack's pulse.
Nothing.
I started laughing maniacally again. The door busted open, "J-JACK" Mark yelled. He ran over to Jack and started crying. "W-WHAT HAPPENED!?" he asked. I just stared with a creepy smile that only Jeff The Killer holds. "He got in the way.." I said quietly. "W-what..?" Mark asked. "He. Got. In. The. Damn. Way!" I said loudly. I stood up from my seat and started laughing. "F-Felix!?" "Now... Without him, WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER!" I yelled. "FELIX! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" He yelled. "I LOVED YOU BEFORE HE DID. YOU DIDN'T NOTICE!?" I yelled. Mark ran out of the hospital and left me here. "Oh, so you wanna play that game, do ya!?" I said. I started laughing maniacally and I ran. I ran like I never would have before. I started chasing his car and soon enough I was at his house before him. I awaited in his room, when he got there he was so shocked. I pinned him against the wall and forced a kiss. This is the moment when everything in Jack's life falls apart. He's dead and I'm here for Mark. He will have to love me.
-???? POV-
I woke up. Where am I? Wait, this is a hospital... M-MARK!! Wh-where's MARK!? I started making my way towards Mark's house. Who did this? I thought, Dead in a hospital... Wouldn't have thought I'd end like that. I got to Mark's house and walked/floated to his room. When I opened the door... Dear god, I wish I didn't see what I did. Felix and Mark kissing... I die and goes for someone else... I didn't know he was like this... I wish I never met him! I should've just met other people... Cry... Maybe he would've been fine but FELIX! H-he... He did this to me.. Somehow, I'm able to pick things up. I picked up a book and threw it at the back of Felix's head. He pulled away from their kiss and looked around. I made myself visible to the human eye. Mark gasped and so did Felix. "How could you, Mark?!" I said. Goddamn, my voice sounds like Anti's! Just- in my tone. Not his high pitched girl voice. "J-Jack!? Th-this isn't what I wanted!" Mark said, tears in his eyes. "This is what I caused, Mr. Fischbach. I never should have met you or Felix. I knew I shouldn't have trusted you... That day met... I knew you'd turn on me!!" I yelled. "J-Jack! Let me explain...?" Mark pleaded. Felix was on the ground, pale as a ghost. I was green, though, so not as pale as me. "No, Mark. I don't wanna hear it. I'll just leave and you two can fuck all you want. Just leave me out!" I said. I turned into thin air. This is my end. This is what they've brought to my soul.