Part 22: Jack!?

Anti's POV•
It had gotten dark a while ago, so I look at Jack's watch. It said it was 11:59, so I jumped of the tree and made my way back to Mark's house. I heard a few people come threw here calling for Jack, but they're gone now. I found my way back to Mark's house, the only problem is... How am I supposed to get back up...? I looked around for a bit, trying to find something useful. I eventually found a log that was long enough to climb back up. I put it up, and started climbing. When I was inside I pushed it down and closed the window. I got a knife out of my pocket and started walking towards Mark's room. He was across the hall, how did Jack not find him!? Well, to be fair, Mark could've been somewhere else... Eh- I made a mask that looked like Jason's mask (Jason the killer) and went inside. I quietly walked over to Mark's bed and got on top of him. (Idk why though) I put the knife to his throat and started to push it into his skin, then he woke up, "WHAT THE HELL!!??" He yelled. I brought Jack back.
•Jack's POV•
I was back, but I was holding a knife to Mark's throat and I was on top of him... The hell was Anti doing!? "M-m-mark!?" I stuttered, "JACK!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?" He yelled at me. I got off of him, took of the mask, and threw the knife on the floor. "I-I-I'm s-sorry...! I-it was Anti! I swear...!!" I started crying and freaking out. Eventually, I was hyperventilating. "Jack, who's Anti!?" He asked, "M-my d-d-demon!" I said through muffled cries, "You're.. demon?" He said, "Antisepticeye.. he's always stuck in my mind.... Until he wants something, then he takes over... You know when I had a cut on my neck and had to go to the hospital...?" I asked, "Yeah.." he said, "T-That was Anti... He took over and cut my throat..." I said, "I'm so sorry... I-I'm a monster...!" I said, "Jack, you're not a monster!" He insisted, "T-t-this i-is why I said I'd mess things u-up...! I always do... Most of the time, it's not Anti's fault..." I said. Mark had tears in his eyes when he felt around his neck. There was a lot of blood coming from a big cut that Anti made.

~•That's Anti for ya. Darkiplier won't be in this story, sorry to say... But maybe in book two he will? Idk. You tell me if you want him in book two. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh-bye!