─ notes ─

Hello! This would be my second one-shot book if I'm remembering correctly, the first one I accidentally deleted on my old account so here we are :']

Originally, it said who would be featured on this chapter but I don't think I'll redo that. Please excuse my poor English grammar in the one-shots, I typed them in back in 2019 and I don't think I can edit all of those 40+ one-shots, I'd need a lot of free time if I even bothered going through all of those.

If you're for some reason rereading and notice the change of book cover. Yes, I changed it after... three years. It seemed ”wrong” that I used someone's art as the cover and couldn't even find credit name for them so now it's the banana bus.

I discontinued this book because I was unsatisfied with my writing and the fact that two or three certain people were... if you know, you know. But there is a second book published and it also features Alpha Betas characters! Feel free to check out the other book which is platonic Blob Dream SMP one-shots.

That's it, thank you for this cringe journey that you've gone through... will go through? I don't know, what timeline are we even on anymore? Thanks for even deciding to read this dog water.

➤        typed in 06.03.22     (happy pride month)