Crew -- Awful Energy {2} | 1k Reads Special

Thank you for reading and/or voting! The book made it to 1k Reads! :'D
Also I don't consider this as "late", I was just busy with school work and all that. Anyway I hope ye enjoy! ^_^

(F/c) - Favorite Color

= ♥ = °•°•°•

"Was I the only one who woke up late?" I asked, David hums, "Nope. Ohm and Scott woke up late, the usual.. while Lui is still asleep." I chuckled at his response, I looked at the posters that someone stuck on the walls of the kitchen, which surprisingly Evan allowed, "Did we miss anything?" I asked out of the blue, "Well Ev ordered Marcel and Brian to go kidnap the most feared criminal and they succeeded."
My eyes turned to the size of plates at this point, "Wait really, where are they now then?"

Suddenly Brian walks in the kitchen and opens the fridge, he grabs a root bear bottle and grabs a bottle opener near by, he then opens the beer and takes a swig from it. "They're in the basement!" He said and puts the cap on the bottle and leaves it on the counter, he then walks out of the kitchen.

_-_-_

I found it weird that he just grabbed the root beer and left it there. I got up and was about to walk out of the kitchen but then David suddenly said, "LUNCH IS READY, BITCHES!"

I playfully rolled my eyes as I saw Lui walk down the stairs, halfy awake and still asleep, I turned back around and walked to the table.

-

[ Your P.OV. ]

"That was easier than I thought.." I quietly said to myself as I got up from the chair. Whoever tied me to that chair, they should learn how to do it better. Not that I want to stay there or anything. I looked around and saw a table behind the chair, on top of the table were some weapons. I walked over to it and just grabbed a utility knife. I shoved it in my pocket and before I could wander the room, a door opens. I swiftly look over my shoulder, I couldn't make the figure out but they seemed to be wearing an owl mask. "Well, well, well, awake already?" The voice was a male, unsurprisingly. "Awake on owl's hour?" He added and walked over.

He didn't complain of why I wasn't sitting on the chair, he didn't seem to mind. "So most feared huh?" He asked and seemed to be looking at the table. I just nodded not knowing what else to answer. He then looked at me (well I'm assuming), "We've heard the broadcast about you almost every day, you seem to be the one we were looking for." He said, clearly confusing me. "Will you join our gang? You'll join us on heists and all that shit." He explained, his seriousness already gone. "Hmm, what do I get from this though?" I asked, "Well you'll get shelter, food and drinks, money..." He answered, it was like he knew everything about me.

' ' No shit, they watch the news! ' '

"Hm, fine, I'll join." I said, I can tell he smirked underneath the mask. "Good. Cause if you didn't, we'd have to finish you off.." He said, a little quiet, I pretended I didn't hear it. "You can find the other crew members upstairs. Also, my name's Vanoss." With that, he left. Shortly I decided to follow, turns out their basement was just behind the staircase.. that, I'm guessing, leads to their rooms. I walked into the room and there was a lot of males wearing masks.. except two of them weren't.

"Hi," I said with a small wave. "Why do you somehow sound familiar?" A guy with glasses, suit, black pants and yellow flip flops asked. I shrugged and put my hands in my pants pockets. "So who's who?" Once I asked that, all of them started introducing themselves (except for Vanoss of course). "Hm, where do I sleep?" I asked. "Mini, you show them their room." Vanoss said, Mini stood up from the couch and nodded.

He mentioned for me to follow and I did as told, he showed me my room, the walls were a (f/c) color. I smiled under my mask and looked at him, he seemed to shrunk back a little. "Oh no, don't get the wrong idea, I love the room," I said, he sighed in relief. "Craig." I said, surprising him, I entered my new room and closed the door.

-_-_-_-

"D.R., I got you a mission." My boss said, I looked at him. "What is the mission sir?" I asked, "Get us some money from the bank. If their is a gang heading there, you know what to do." He said and dismissed me. Hm, the mission should be easy.

I walk to my room, grabbed my mask then put it on, I grabbed a couple of weapons before exiting my room... through the window of course. I landed on the soft grass, I stood up properly and looked around. "So," I started, "The bank should be.." I trailed off and walked to a random direction. "...that way!" I said to myself and rushed through the woods. Our base was located in the middle of nowhere in the woods making it hard to locate, but that's the whole point!

= ^ = ^ =

"Haha, jackpot bitch!" I said and kicked open the door to our base. I saw no one, I'm guessing they fell asleep. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I simply put the bag on the couch and walked upstairs.

They're coming for me...

I knocked on my boss' room door, no response. Gee, didn't realize he was this much of a sleeper. Maybe it isn't locked? I twisted the knob and it wasn't unlocked, I opened the door and saw no one. The bed was still messy though. ' ' They went to the bar without me? Or what, a heist? ' '

I exited his room and started opening the others' door out of boredom, no one was home but me.

-_-_-_-

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Why would I? Where would the fun be in that!"

___

Video Above→ Halsey - Control (Official Audio)

1K Reads - 06/02/2019