Wildcat -- Amazing

I AM WILDCAT × Artistic!Reader

Requested by Mystery_Rime

P.S. - I got really tempted to make the Reader an actual drawer.

= ♥ = °•°•°•

[ Your P.O.V ]

"Tyler, Tyler, Tyler!" I said, while poking him. He groaned in frustration as he got shot in Fortnite. His friends (Marcel and David) laughed. "(Y/n), could you not?!" Tyler asked, I puffed my cheeks and shook my head no. He sighed and started spectating Marcel. "Hahaha, keep goin' (Y/n), tis gonna make great content!" David laughed making me giggle. "Oh don't you dare (Y/n)," Tyler said, I was about to annoy him again, even though he's already dead in the game.

"You know what? I'll be nice and won't do anything." I said, Tyler cheered, David groaned. I rolled my eyes and got up, I left Tyler's recording room and I walked into the living room where I putted my bag. I was then greeted by Tyler's dogs. Kino, Archie and Chief. (•is that right?•)

I giggled as I pet them, before grabbing my art materials. I walked into the kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs near the counter and opened my artbook, most of the "art" are just sketches, I only finished about.. five or six drawings?

"No, Nogla, over there!! YOU FUCK-" Tyler shouted from his recording room, I laughed a little bit. I grabbed my pencil from the case and started drawing the head of the character that I was gonna draw.

When I finished sketching, I looked at it, feeling happy. I put my pencil back then grabbed a pen to start outlining. Once that was also done, I start working on the details seeing that so far, nothing is messed up.

-

[ Tyler's P.O.V ]

"No, Nogla, over there!! YOU FUCK-" I shout as Marcel laughs. "Where man? I don't see them!" Nogla said, his character looking around before he got knocked out. "Well, there goes that." I said with a sigh, "I'm gonna go, bye hoes." I said, before disconnecting.

I walked downstairs to the living room and noticed it was already night time, I saw my dogs sleeping. I smiled. ' ' Wait, where's (Y/n)? ' '

Her bag is still on the couch, so she couldn't have left. I decided to look for her later. I walked into the kitchen for a drink, then I see her. Asleep. Sitting on one of the chairs on the counter. I smiled at how cute she looked while sleeping.

' ' Okay, you call her cute while sleeping? I'm definitely a creep. ' '

I rolled my eyes at myself and grabbed a glass of water. As I was drinking I noticed the stuff that (Y/n) was sleeping on. Art materials? Well, she does like drawing.

Putting down the glass of water on the kitchen table, making sure to be quiet. I then slowly take her art book from her, hopefully not waking her up. I opened it, flipping through some pages. Then one finished drawing caught my eyes. It was me and her, smiling. I stared at it in awe.

"Tyler what are you.." I heard her say in a whisper, I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. Her eyes widen, she must've noticed I was looking through her artbook. She got up and swiftly took it from me, she puffs her cheeks, blushing.

"Damn it, Tyler." (Y/n) mumbled, I chuckled then I put an arm around her shoulder. "You're good at drawing." I said, she looks at me still blushing, confused. "What did you say? I was.. busy thinking.."

"I said, you're good at drawing." I repeated, she smiled. She then flips her artbook to the last page. It was an unfinished drawing of my pig character, sleeping. While there was an unfinished girl, I assume would be (Y/n), who was holding a camera.

"How ironic, I was the one that caught you sleeping.." I said, she laughs a little, looking embarrassed. "Either way, it's still amazing."