Smii7y -- I'm Here

Anxious!SMii7y × Reader

Requested by fuzzbomber22
|Warning| : Angst(?)

= ♥ = °•°•°•

[ Your Perspective ]

I was very worried, all of us were. Its been a while since we've recorded and played games with Smii7y, not just that, he isn't answering our server calls or responded to our phone calls and messages.

We hoped he was doing well considering he wasn't updating on his social media as well.

But today, I decide that I'm gonna visit him. I've informed the others about what I'm gonna do, I've also sent Smii7y a text about it, just in case.

Once I made sure I had everything I need, I exited my house and locked it. The meme bag's house wasn't that far, thankfully, only a two minute walk.

When I made it to his house, I knocked on the door. I wasn't really expecting a response and I wasn't surprised that I didn't. I quietly sighed, how was I supposed to get in?

But then I remembered, one time Smii7y mentioned about stupidly leaving a spare key somewhere outside his house in one of our conversations.
I looked around and shortly found a key taped by the window. I'm surprised its still there after several days.

Nonetheless I grab the key and remove the tape, I put the key in and turn it. Click!

I gently push the door open, "Smii7y?" I asked as I made my way in, of course I closed the door and locked it. I put the key down on a near by cabinet before walking up the stairs.

"Hmm, where could you be.." I quietly asked myself as I looked down the hall, his room is the top option but I have no idea where that is. I took a couple of steps and opened the first door, nope, that's the bathroom. I closed the door and opened the next one, bingo.

There I saw my dear friend, cuddling the blankets while zoning out. My face softened at this. I knocked on the opened door, gaining his attention almost immediately.

"(Y/n)?" He starts, shocked. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he got up and rubbed his eyes. "Oh, well we were just worried so.. I kinda broke in your house?" I asked, jokingly, hoping to light up the mood.

It did, only a bit though. He only smiled for three seconds before it turned into a frown. I sat down near him, "Tell me, why aren't you answering our calls or messages?" I asked but made sure to keep my tone gentle.

"I've just been thinking, that's it." He said and dismissively waved his hand, wanting to drop the topic immediately. I put my arm around him, "Well, what were you thinking of?" I asked making him sigh.

"I get that you don't wanna tell any of us but if you're thinking of some problems, I'd.." I paused and quickly tried to think of the appropriate words. "I'm here to listen, help, and comfort you.. okay?"

He looked hesitant before nodding a bit, "Okay." He took a deep breath then went on to tell me.

"I've just had these thoughts about my career, what if its not enough to help me that I'd end up getting a real job, y-you know?" He asked and I started rubbing his back, I was about to speak up but he kept going.
"A-and my friends. What if s-something horrible would happen to o-one of them, what if I lose them?" He asked as I saw tears ready to race out. I gave a small smile and hugged him,

"You're doing great on your career, I have no clue how it works but don't jump into conclusions, okay? Our friends will be fine, we just gotta hope that nothing bad happens to any of them. We won't lose any of them but you know what I'm losing?"

I let go of him and he looks at me while sniffing, tears were rolling down his cheeks, "W-what?" He asked, shakily. "My adorable and joyful milkbag." I finished as I wipe away his tears with my thumb. He seemed to blush and stop crying a tad bit.

I was about to move my hand but he held it and put it on his cheek. "I'm sorry." He whispered while looking down. "Its okay, breakdowns happen." I whispered back

We were in this position for quite some time. The only thing that was heard was Smii7y's sniffing.
"Hey (Y/n)?" He asked, I hummed in reply. "I think I'm ready to play with you guys again."

I looked up at him, "Are you sure?" I asked, concerned. He gently nodded and rested his face in my palm again. I smiled, I averted my gaze to the window and noticed it was night time.

"Smii7y, I'm sorry but I have to go-" "No!" He yelped before fixing his words. "Y-you don't have to, you can stay here if you want." He offered with a blushing face. I was surprised but I accepted.

"You're not hungry?" I asked, he shook his head, "How about you?" He asked me and I also shook my head making him chuckle.

Smii7y finally lets go of my hand then I stood and turned around, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and saw several missed calls and unanswered messages from the others. I'll have to answer those tomorrow.

I heard him yawn so I turned around, he had his arms out and I laughed before jumping onto him. "Oof."

After messing around, we put our heads on the pillows. "This feels awkward." He started, "Yep, it does." I agreed before looking at the ceiling. (The lights had always been off since you got there)

I turn to look at him, to see if he had fallen asleep and he had. I let out a yawn and cuddles against him. "Goodnight Jaren." I whispered before falling asleep.

"Goodnight (Y/n)."