Basically -- Warmth

Basically  ×  Reader

--- Four months late, I'm so sorry. This is so awful, oh goodness
Fluff - Requested by ShadowOwl9

= = °•

You laid on bed, the blankets over your figure. You couldn't sleep because of how cold it was.

Marcel should be finished streaming by now.

You hear the doorknob jingle as you turned over on the bed, you then just realized what you've done, you're in a blanket burrito.

"What are you doing?" The familiar voice asked, tired, but you could hear the slight laugh in his voice.

You turned to face him while still in the blanket burrito, "I'm cold!" You answered in a whine.

You saw Marcel smile, making you smile back. He then laid on the bed next to you, "The blankets..." He said with a playful pout.

You blew a raspberry as a playful respond back before escaping the blanket burrito and covering both of your figures in the blanket.

"Are you still cold?"

"Mhmm!"

"Why won't you wear a hoodie?"

"I am wearing one and I'm still cold!" You answered before hugging Marcel, your arms around his torso and laying your head on his chest.

He had an arm around your waist, hugging you back. "Are you still cold?"

"..No," you said with a slight yawn and snuggling further with your boyfriend.