Smii7y -- Smile

SMii7y × Depressed!Loner!Reader

S̶w̶e̶e̶t̶!̶ ̶S̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶!̶ ̶S̶a̶d̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶!̶ ̶S̶u̶r̶p̶r̶i̶s̶e̶!̶ ̶S̶e̶r̶v̶i̶c̶e̶-̶

= ♥ = °•°•°•

"Ok, ok, ok! Evewyone listen!" I said in a loud tone grabbing all of their attention. "The teacher said we should start an activity, but what kind??" I asked them. I looked at the four members.

Oh right. Hi, I'm (Y/n)! I'm a happy and kind student of River -̶-̷-̸-̷-̵-̸-̴-̷-̷-̶-̶-̶ School, the faculty chose me as the PMA leader. What does PMA stand for? Well it's Positive Mental Attitude. I'm really glad they chose me. Anyway,

"Ooh, how about free hugs!" Sayo, a girl with brown hair and pretty pink ends, said. "OOH! Nice idea Sayo!" I said and turned to my best friend, they nodded, "How about you two? You like the idea?" The two only nodded. "Then it's, uhh.. worked out, free hugs it is!"

The activity ended up amazing, the teachers found it adorable and was hoping we would continue.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What the fuck is that?.." I whispered to myself looking at the board, the teacher wrote something in cursive and it was hard to read. Though I did hear someone say the word was "mixture." So I just wrote it on my notebook not bothering if it's wrong or not. Finally, the bell rang, food time.

I got up from my chair, some students shoving past me. I didn't really care considering I was used to it. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room.

-

[ ??? P.O.V ]

"Johnnnn, where are yo-" I cut myself off when I saw only one person in the classroom and it was definitely not John. They grabbed their stuff and walked out of the classroom, a piece of paper falling out from one of the pages of her book. I jogged over to it, crouched down and picked it up. I flipped it over and saw that it was a class photo.

And I saw young me there.

"What the..?" I looked at all the students faces on the photo until I recognized one particular face, (Y/n) (L/n), the former leader of the PMA project since Kindergarten. How do I remember this? Well let's just say I liked them since Kindergarten, I was actually one of the first four members.

"Yo Smitty, what's goin' on?" John's voice startles me, I turned to my left, "Nothing much but someone dropped this photo." I said and John looks at it. "Oh would you look at that? There's you and- hey, the person you like!" I shushed him just in case anyone was walking by or anything.

After that, I just started at the photo... John cleared his throat making me look at him, "So if someone 'dropped' this then possibly, it could've been (Y/n)." John said, I thought about it, "Possibly.." I mumbled and shook it off. "C-come on, let's go eat."

-

[ Your P.O.V ]

After eating, I turned to the left corridor and saw two guys going the opposite direction of me from the corner of my eye. I ignored it like the usual and walked to the outside. I wasn't out the campus, it was just like a garden area. "..I wonder if any of the members are here.." I whispered, and crouched down at a wilting pink flower. It wasn't getting any sunlight because of the taller plants, who arranges these?

Even though no one's allowed to mess with the garden I just couldn't leave this flower wilting, I grabbed a small shovel and a perfectly sized pot (I also found some gloves so I putted those on). I digged up some soil and put it in the pot, of course I left some space for the flower and the soil its roots were in. "Hmm, how do I do this again?"

I took a breath and digged around the poor plant, I gently grabbed it from the ground and put it in the pot. After that, I picked the pot up and put it where there was plenty of sunlight. Suddenly, I heard clapping. I turned to the doorway I came from and saw Ms. Hos and a male.

"Oh my, what amazing work!" Ms. Hos said, the male looked a bit confused. "A-ah, what do you mean..?" I asked her. "Well as everyone knows, no one is supposed to mess with the garden. And, may seem like a foolish thing, but every year the gardeners set up these pink flowers, they would see if anyone felt bad for the plant or try helping it." Ms. Hos explained.
"You're actually the first one to do so." She said then sighed.

"You were just like little (Y/n) from Kindergarten,"

The male stiffens when she mentions my name. "Um, I'm pretty sure that was me.." I said, both of them were in shock. "(Y/n)?" The male said and engulfed me in a hug, do I know him? I put my arm up.. and pat his back. Ms. Hos seemed to be beyond happy, she quickly snapped a picture and walked off.

It was actually a while since I've hugged anyone, or since anyone hugged me. "D-do I know you?" I asked him, making him pull away. "(Y/n)? It's me, Smitty- Jaren?"

It took me a while but then I remembered him, "Jaren!" It was also a while since I smiled. But seeing him just did the trick.