Terroriser -- Puns Off

Terroriser × Reader

Requested by StarsFly1

supposed to be published at least five months ago... I'm so sorry!

Also, this one-shot is short because I'm not very thefunnyperson, I tried my best here.

= ♥ = °•°•°•

[ Your Perspective ]

Currently, I was sitting on the couche that was in Brian's room and looking through my phone. Meanwhile, the man himself was in here as well but sitting down on a swivel chair by his computer, editing his footage.

Everything seemed rather chill, actually.

I eventually found myself scrolling through a puns website, some I already heard so I was clearly unamused. I read one and it actually made me snicker.

From the corner of my eye, I see Brian raise a brow in confusion. Either he did so because of something in the footage or because I snickered. I decided not to think about it and continue reading.

A small smile would find its way on my face from time to time, I couldn't help it. Sure, I may have some other things to do but this was the first one to come into mind. Scroll on pun websites.

"What are you looking at?" Brian suddenly asked, startling me a tad bit. I looked up and saw he was still editing. "Oh, nothing much." I answered and continued scrolling.

"That better not be what I think it is."

I rolled my eyes, "You're one to talk." I said and looked up again, he took off his headphones and turned his chair to look at me. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah." I said and narrowed my eyes at him as he did the same. "This means war," "What kind of war?"

"Pun war."

"Oh, you're on." I said with a smirk. With that answer, he saved his progress on editing before turning his computer off. "Let the chaos commence."

"What would a squirrel say if it saw a nut bigger than usual?" Brian started, I rolled my eyes and hoped it wasn't what I think it would be. "What?" I asked. He turned his head to his soundboard and pressed a button, "That is a big nut!"

"I hate you for that." I responded then shook my head, "Whatever, its your turn."

"Why can't you spell dark with a C?" I started, he seemed to get where this was going, "Why?"

"Because you can't C in the dark." I finished. "Hahaha." He sarcastically laughed, "This is going great, don't you think?"

"Yeah. When life gives you melons, you're dyslexic." I snorted but didn't understand the joke, "What?" I asked as I looked up at him, "Seriously? You laugh even though you didn't understand?"

I nodded before speaking, "I have a few jokes about unemployed people but none of them work." I joked, Brian shook his head with a smirk on his face.

"Is it ignorance or apathy destroying the world? I don't know and don't really care."

"What’s the difference between a poorly dressed man on a bicycle and a nicely dressed man on a tricycle? A tire."  "It didn't suit the poor man."

"I was going to make a chemistry joke, but since I'm kinda late to the thread, the good ones argon."

"Well-" Brian got cut off by his phone blaring, he picked it up, "Hello?" There was a small pause. "Oh, fuck off." Brian said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" I asked him, "Brock, he somehow knew we were having a pun war and reminded me that I.. have places to go." He answered.

"..its not over, Mr. Handjob."