Terroriser -- Something Else {2}

Barbie immediately shuts her mouth, "You four to my office!" Mrs. Sakura said, the four made their way to the office knowing it's the only choice.
Mrs. Sakura then followed after a few seconds, making sure they didn't try escaping. The child stays where they were, then they walked over to us.

"I heard what happened.. I told mama about it tho!" They said, Brian looks down at them and ruffles their hair. "I.. is also sorry."

"Hey, it's not your fault." I said and gently pat their head, they look up at me and just nodded, an adorable smile on their face. The bell then rang. The child started running back to find Mrs. Sakura.

_-_-_-

[ Your P.O.V ]

A new day of school! Yesterday wasn't so bad, I guess. As I walked past the school gate, looking around for Brian or any of his friends. Then Barbie spotted me, I noticed she wasn't with her friends as well. She walked up to me, "Hey (Y/n)? I'm sorry." She said, I was shocked by this. "R-really?" I asked, a little suspicious. "Yep!" She said then was about to push me to the ground but I quickly moved out of the way making her fall. "You bitch!"

I laughed a little then crouched down to her, "You can't fool me anymore, faker." I said, she visibly shivers. I smirked before getting up. Then I saw 'Zachei' and the other guy who I learned was named 'Benja' staring, they then noticed me staring back, they immediately turned angry and started running towards me but I made them trip by my foot. I started laughing as I noticed their pants were half way down. What's funnier is that their underwear was Phineas and Ferb.

"Hey (Y/n), there you are what are you-" Brian immediately cuts himself off when he saw my three bullies on the ground, "Did you do that?" He asked me, I turned to him with an innocent smile, "What? No I totally just saw them like this!" I said sarcastically. Brian chuckles before putting an arm around my shoulder, "Well you did good... and you are definitely something else."

"Thanks man," I said and started walking to our lockers together. Then I noticed we walked past the brunette girl, who was staring. I simply flipped her off, she gasped. I snickered. Brian turned his head to me, "What are you snickering about?" He asked me. "Oh just gave the finger to one of my bullies, no big deal." I said casually as we made it to our lockers.

"Wow, you just suddenly turned badass!" Brian said while opening his locker, I smiled. "Have you been secretly hanging out with the guys lately?" I shook my head no. I then finally opened my locker, grabbing my first period stuff.

"See you later?"

"You know it!"

"Bye bitch."

"Later fag."

= ^ = ^ =

Lunch. My favorite subject. Well it's not a subject, but still. I put my previous period stuff in my locker, then grabbed the lunch my mom made for me before locking the locker. I then started walking to the cafeteria... Once I made it, I opened the door and I immediately spotted the guys. I walked up to our table and sat between Lui and Brian.

"And here he is, the king!" Brian said in a narrator voice, making some of the guys laugh. "So (Y/n), Brian told us about some things.." Tyler said then took a bite of his food. "About making Garney fall to the ground, tripping two of those guys, and flipping off the brunette?" I asked while opening my lunchbox. "Yep." They all said but Brian, I gave a sheepish smile.

"Also (Y/n)," Evan starts making me turn my attention to him, I hummed in response. "Brian has something to ask you." He finished, Brian almost spat on the water he was drinking from a bottle. Brian then wipes any water from his face with the sleeve of his jacket, "Evan what the fuck!" Brian exclaimed, Evan laughs. "What? It's true!"

Brian sighed then turns to me. "I can't believe I'm gonna ask this," He said, his face a light shade of pink. "(Y/n), will you go out with me?" He asked me, I was shocked. "Is this a prank?" I suddenly asked, all of them shook their heads no or either said "No!" a lot of times. I sighed before smiling at Brian,

"Sure."

= ♥ = °•°•°•

Video above· I'm Something Else (Official Music Video)