Nogla -- Howdy

Daithi De Nogla × Reader (F)

Requested by loud_dorkk

(F/c) - Favorite Color
(F/ic/f) - Favorite Ice cream Flavor

= ♥ = °•°•°•

[ Your POV ]

" Howdy Doody! "

That's what it says on my (left/right) arm, in messy hand writing. I don't know where they came up with that word, it sounds so weird, but it's unique.

I decided to go to the park today. I got dressed in a (f/c) sweater, because I don't feel like anyone wanting to see the hand writing. I also got dressed in black (whatever pants), and (f/c) (whatever shoes). I grabbed the house key, my wallet and phone. I exited my house and locked the door.

I put the three in my pocket and walked my way to the park, which is just three blocks away. While walking, I saw an ice cream shop I usually buy in. I walked in, the bell rang signalling a new customer. The store was half empty, which is good. There wasn't a line!

I walked to the counter and greeted the employee and ordered for a (f/ic/f), he just nodded and went to grab the treat. While waiting, I was randomly scrolling on my phone. "Here you go, ma'am. Sorry it took a while," He said while giving me my ice cream. I nodded, "It's fine."

I paid for the ice cream and then I walked to an empty table and sat down on the chair. I began eating my (f/ic/f). "BRIAN, WAIT UP!" I heard someone yell outside, I looked out the window and saw a tall man chasing someone whose name is "Brian," while he was holding two dogs by their leaches.

Once I finished my ice cream, I wiped of any stain on my face with the sleeve of my sweater. I continued walking to the park. When I reached the park, I luckily saw an empty bench so I quickly rushed to it and sat down before anyone could. I let out a sigh and sat down, I looked around and saw the same guy with the two dogs.

He walked up to me, "Howdy Dooty!" He greeted, my eyes widened a bit, "Uhh, can I sit 'ere? I'm gettin' really tired because of my friends," He said mentioning to his two dogs and probably his friend Brian earlier. I just nodded and made room for him to sit down. He said a quiet "thank you!" and sat down. "Um, I'm David.." He said and gestures for a handshake, which I accepted.

"Well it's nice to meet you, David. My name is (Y/n)," I said and let go of the handshake. He then nervously chuckled, "W-wow.."

"S-something wrong..?" I ask him, he scratched the back of his head, "It's just that, well..." He then showed me his left arm (• is he left or right handed? i forgot •) and it said "Well it's nice to meet you" in my handwriting. "O-oh," I said a little surprised.

"Ye aren't faking, are ye?" He asked, I immediately shook my head no. "No, no! I-I can show you the handwriting on my arm!" I said and pulled the sleeve up of my (left/right) arm. When he saw what it says, his face turns red. "Well, it looks like I met my soul mate.."

I awkwardly chuckled, "Yeah, apparently I did too." I said and looked at his dogs who looked confused. "Anyway, who are those two cute dogs?" I asked, "Oh, this is Joe, and this is Tony!" He said pointing at who is who. "Nice to meet you, Joe and Tony!" I said, the two wagged their tails. "Can I pet them?" "Sure,"

My eyes lightened up and I moved my hand to Tony first, I gently pat his head, he wags his tail more. I giggled. Joe looks at me, with sad eyes. I felt bad and patted his head as well.

"Well it looks like they both like ye," He said and laughed. "Glad I finally met ye (Y/n)," He said and kissed me on my forehead, I felt my face heat up. "Hehe.. Glad I also met you David," I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. He blushed more and his dogs were barking in.. glee?

"Oh right, can I have your number?" He asked and handed me his phone. I nodded and made a new contact and typed my number in. I handed his phone back and sent a playful wink. "Bye now!"
___

Sorry if it was short.