Cartoonz -- Magic

Magical!CaRtOoNz × Magical!Reader

Requested by That1WierdKid

= ♥ = °•°•°•

"Hey! You see that??" My friend asked and points in front of us, I nod. "My mom said that's where we got our magic!" They said, I quietly gasped and my pupils turned to star shapes. That's one of my abilities, my pupils change shape depending on my mood. My other abilities... I'm not quite sure yet, considering my dad's ability is thunder while my mom's ability is fire. I could be both, but I'll figure that out when it's the time.

"Ooh!" I commented. Suddenly some sort of light flashed on the two of us. "We got outsiders!" One of my pupils turned to an exclamation mark while the other is a question mark. "H-huh..?" I was busy thinking of the predicament that I didn't notice that they got him, "(Y/n), run!" "B-but I don't wanna leave you!"

He looked at me in the eyes, they were watering, he then gave me a sad smile. "For me..?"
I hesitated but nodded before turning away and running. While running, I kept whispering

"I'm sorry."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's been what? Seven years since that "incident." I always told myself that I should've stayed with him, sure I might die if I did but.. he was my first friend I've ever made. But I'm fourteen now, you think I'd be a second/third year? Well no, but actually yes. You see, apparently the people that captured my childhood friend was the ADC (Ability Disqualify Center), my mom said she was apart of it but she was about to get "disqualified" when her co-workers found out she was one of the humans with magic.

That made me feel more guilt. Mom said that they do experiments on the victims, which would eventually leave them to past away. So my parents doesn't let me leave home. Could say I'm homeschooled, I take online lessons. But I actually met a couple of people on the site, like John and Jaren.

John said he has water magic while Jaren has air magic, but there's one ability they both have. Fashion.

Also, throughout the past seven years I found out I had dark magic which surprise my parents once they found out as well, well I was too. That's not all, I also have my parent's powers, fire and thunder!

My phone beeped as I can tell it was time to take my lessons. I grabbed my notebook, a pen and my phone. I turned it on and I heard tapping on my window. I froze (and of course, my pupils both turned to exclamation marks).

: What if it's the ADC...

It can't be them, surely. I slowly looked at my bedroom window which was covered by the curtain, I walked over to it and peaked... what I saw made my heart stop.

"Luke.." I looked at him through the window, he seem to have red neon horns and devil tale. He glanced at the window, I understood, I opened the window and let him in. I closed it and covered it with the curtain just like it was before. Where were my parents again? Ah right, business trip. Somehow?

I looked at him again, he had bruises all over his arms. "Luke, what did they do to you..?" I quietly asked as I held my tears, seeing the state he's in. "They experimented and fucking abused me, that's what! But I luckily escaped.." He said and suddenly gives me a hug, I hug back. I felt my tears roll down my cheek. When I cry, my pupils go back to normal

While we were still hugging, I felt his grip on me loosen, I look at him and see he passed out. "No no no no no! Not now!" I moved away the things on my bed and gently carried him on it. I grabbed my phone and called my parents.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Did you see that one, (Y/n)?" Luke asked and the neon staff landed on his hand, I nodded with a smile. I decided to meet up with John and Jaren, I asked them if I could bring Luke and of course, they said yes. So while waiting, Luke was showing me his magic.

We were currently on a field and everything is all good now that the ADC had disqualified themselves. "(Y/n)? Can you show me just a little bit of your magic, please?" He asked, I took a deep breath and summoned a small flame in my hand. He looked in awe. I shake it off and it disappeared. "Hey (Y/n), dat chu onlayn frend!?" I heard a voice ask behind me, I turned around.

"John! Jaren!"

With that, the two had introduced me to their other friends who had abilities like: water ( you know who that is •), air, earth, fire, metals. Basically some of the elements you know. Luke? He had asked me out and of course I said yes, my parents were very happy about it.

"But with a little magic, everything was fine."

= ♥ = °•°•°•

You'll never know why he passed out, or will you?