*Never Alone. | Undertale Special - Very Late

(Insert) × Spirit!Reader

supposed to be published at September 15, 2019... hope you enjoy!

P.S. almost all of the lines are copied from the game

= ♥ = °•°•°•

I sighed as I waited near the bed of flowers, I then sat down and sat cross-legged. Do I always have to wait here for another human? Its not like they can see me. I put my head down then close my eyes... Then there was a noise in front of me, I looked up and there was a male. He groaned before sitting up. He then stared at my direction causing me to be confused and panicked. I look behind me, it was just a wall. I looked back at him.

"Hello," He said with a smile, "Me?" I asked while pointing my index finger at myself, he chuckled before nodding. "Oh- hello.." I said, "..Let's talk later, you need to get going." I stated and stood up, he nodded and stood up as well. We walked down the short hallway and walked through the purple doorframe. There I saw, Flowey, oh boy. Flowey noticed the male beside me but he never noticed me. "Howdy!" Flowey greeted with an innocent smile, the male waved/saluted.

"I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower. Say, you're new to the underground, aren't ya? Golly, you must be so confused. Someone outta teach you how things work around here! Guess little old me will have to do. Ready? Here we go!" Everything then went black and white, I looked at the human's soul, half surprised that it was red. Determination.
"See that heart? That's your soul, the very culmination of your being. Your soul starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. What those LV stand for? Why LOVE of course!" :D

I looked at the human, their eyes were filled with curiosity and amazement. "You want some LOVE, don't you? Don't worry, I'll share some with you! Down here, LOVE is shared through little white.. friendliness pellets. Are you ready? Move around, get as many as you can!" As Flowey said that, the pellets started moving closer. "No, don't believe him-" it was too late. He got hit by the bullets and lost nineteen health points. I won't blame him, Flowey was a somewhat good liar. But not as good as that comedian. "You idiot. In this world, it's KILL or BE KILLED. Why would anyone pass up an opportunity like this?" Flowey asked, with that demonic face of his as the pe- bullets started forming a circle around the human.

"D I E."
Flowey laughed as the bullets started closing in. I wasn't really terrified, knowing she would show up any time now. But the human, was more than terrified. "Hey, calm down. Help is on the way, I just know it." I said while patting his back, he calmed down just a little before his health was all the way back to twenty. "Huh- Ah!" Flowey got hit by a fireball causing him to fly away. There she was.

"What a terrible creature torturing such a poor innocent youth. Ah, do not be afraid, my child. I am Toriel, caretaker of the Ruins. I pass through this place everyday to see if anyone has fallen down. Come now, I shall guide you through the catacombs." Everything went back to its original color. "This way." Toriel said while walking forward. The male followed behind while I was just floating near him. Once we made it, Toriel walked up some stairs. He was about to follow but I stopped him, "Wait! You missed this.." I exclaimed while pointing at the shining yellow star. He walked back and examined it. "What is it?" "A save point."

He touched it and and an option appeared, of course, he pressed Save. File Saved. He then walked back up the stairs, following Toriel.

= ^ = ^ =

"So.. my name is (Y/n), what's your name?" I said while he exited Toriel's house and into the snowy forest. Fighting Toriel was difficult, for him anyways. But I'm glad they talked it out.
"(___). Your name matches you." "So does yours." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

That's when I knew, I would never be alone.