Kryoz -- Missing Piece

Kryoz × Reader

(L/n) - Your Last Name

= ♥ = °•°•°•

I grabbed my luggage from the luggage rack(?) then started looking for John. He should be here, according to his message. I turned my head to the left and saw him, he had short hair now, still the same fashion choice, and that adorable and lovable face of his.

But he was holding a sign, saying, "Welcome Back (Y/n)! :))) 🖤". I smiled as I walked over to him, he must of heard the sounds of my luggage cause he looked at the corner of his eyes and saw me.

"(Y/n)!" He yelled,  which attracted some of the people's attention, then putted the sign aside before hugging me. I let go of my luggage to hug him back. "I missed you so much!" "I missed you too John,"

Once we pulled away from the hug, John carried his sign and pulled my luggage. I insisted on pulling it myself but he protested.

I know some of you are wondering, where did I go? Well it was just some family "business." I asked them if John can come along and even though they loved seeing us together, they didn't let him join. They never said why.

"Gah! You don't know how much I missed you!" John said and gave me a quick kiss as we walked to the car, I pouted but quickly, it turned into a smile. "Well, how were the others doing while I was gone?" I asked him,

"Oh, they miss you too! But not as much as me, I missed you the most- speaking of which.. we should take a selfie and I'll post it on my socials, if you're okay with it, to let them know you're back!" John said, I simply nodded.

He quickly shoved his hand in his pocket, so I putted my hand on the luggage, just in case. He pulled his phone out, unlocked it and putted it on camera. He pulled his arm back to get a good angle, he then gently nudged me causing me to look at the camera with a smile.

"Macaroni!" He exclaimed before smiling, then took the picture.

= ^ = ^ =

The next day of being back was fantastic so far. We watched movies, cuddled, and ate some ice-cream. The last thing he had planned was taking me to the park.

When we got there, it wasn't that empty nor crowded. We walked in together, hand in hand, while talking. "Remember that time Smitty introduced us to each other?" John asked as I can hear the smile in his voice, "Of course, why wouldn't I?" I answered with a smile of my own.

Suddenly, he stopped walking and let go of my hand. I was confused and worried, I turned around to face him, "John, what's wro-" I was cut off when I saw him on one knee while holding a small box. I couldn't help but let out a gasp.

"Look, I'm not exactly good at this. But don't say I didn't try." I heard him mutter before actually starting.

"(Y/n) (L/n), ever since we met, I just couldn't stop thinking about you. You were just so, amazing- well its cliche, but not every story is unique. When you left for family business for a few weeks, I was sad and confused. I completely forgot what it was like when I first didn't met you. That's because, you were a new piece that made its way to my heart. You were a missing piece when you left and.." He trailed off when he noticed the crowd forming and me, nearly at tears.

"..a-and when you came back, I felt complete again. In other words, my life isn't complete without you. So I had this idea where we can be together, but in a different way.. (Y/n) (L/n), will you marry me?" He asked as he opened the box, revealing a ring.

The ring was (silver/gold), on top of it was my birthstone but it was formed in a heart shape.

I immediately nodded which caused him to smile with teary eyes then slid the ring in my finger.

The crowd around us either said "aww", cheered, or congratulated us.

But what you didn't know, was that John told his friends to come over, so they watched the whole thing. He even asked one of them to record for him for his channel.