Delirious -- Date

H2O Delirious × Gamer!Reader (F)

Requested by Mystery_Rime

I'm sorry it took a while..

(U/n) - Username
(U/n/n) - User Nickname

= ♥ = °•°•°•

[ Your P.O.V ]

"Alright, alright, alright, so today! Today we are going to be playing Gmod!" Delirious said doing the intro, some of the guys (Vanoss, Moo, Terroriser and Panda) either cheered or just stayed quiet. "But, but it's going- it's going to be a Scary Map! So be prepared to piss your pants!" Delirious said and then laughed, his insane laugh. "Okay we get it, you're fucking scary!" I said sarcastically and hit him with a crowbar. "Hey! Why'd you- What you do that for huh?" Delirious asked then bought out a HK MP7 (•is that right..•), probably about to shoot me but Vanoss killed him first. Of course.

Delirious whined while the rest of us laughed. "You guys are no fun!" Delirious said and huffed, I giggled. "Hey I'm not a guy, Del!" I said which made him chuckle, then he walked back to where we were but to only get killed again, but this time by Terroriser.

"Oh yeah yeah, Terroriser, love the Shave My Balls thing." I said, "Oh thank you." He said as I can tell he smiled. "No problem man!" I said and killed Delirious when I saw his character reach the doorframe. "OH COME ON!!!" Delirious said while laughing a little, I laughed a little as well.

= ^ = ^ =

"Ohhh, Delirious, I think we found your twin brother." Moo said as his and my character were standing in front of a Jason Voorhees statue. "Really??" Delirious asked in complete wonder then at the top right of the screen announced his death. "Yep, where are you guys?" Moo asked. "We don't know, you guys didn't tell us where to go!" Panda said then died. "Oh whoops!" I said and laughed, Moo did as well. "Go right," Moo said as I can tell he was lying, then Delirious and Terroriser died. "WHAT?!"

"In the opposite." I said then Vanoss got teleported to where we were. "Oh you mother fuckers." Then he killed us, causing us to laugh. "We're s-sorry!" I said and let out a wheeze. "Yeah you totally are." Terroriser said and got teleported here, as well as Panda and Delirious. "H-hey, for content, right Moo?" I asked, he laughed before saying "yup."

"What do you mean 'for content'? We were the ones that kept dying, no way you guys saw that." Delirious said, I snickered. "Oh I don't know about that, look up." I said and they looked up, a screen was there, the camera was somewhere in the corner of the room. "Oh what the fuck!" Panda said then chuckled.

"Would you look at that," Terroriser said who was no longer looking up instead he looked in front of us, we looked as well. The credits. "That's it? It's over?" Vanoss asked, "Apparently." I said and noticed a lever at the corner, I walked over to it and flipped it... It killed all of us. "WHAAAAAT THEEEEE FUUUUUCKK!!" Delirious said then laughed. "Alright," I started. "End of the video." Moo said and disconnected, I giggled. Delirious sighed.

That confused me a little. "You okay Del?" I asked him, "Huh? Oh, yeah yeah, I am fine!" He answered, I mumbled an 'okay.' I said goodbye to all of them before leaving the game and the call.

-

[ Delirious' P.O.V ]

I sighed in relief, "..That was fucking close..." I mumbled mostly to myself but of course my friends heard me. "Aww, was Delirious jealous?" Terroriser teased, I felt my face heat up. "N-no! Why the hell would I be..?" I said, defending myself. "Whoa, Jesus, calm down. I was just joking!" Terroriser said and then laughed. "But hey.. Evan, Anthony, you know what that means!" Fuck.

"Delirious.. you like (U/n/n)!?" Panda asked, I felt my face heat up more. At least they don't know what I look like, if they did, they would tell me to turn on my face cam. "Um, yes?" I said in a questioning tone. "Aww, Delirious likes someone!!" Vanoss said.

"S-shuch up, you guys sound like you're older than me.." I said and nervously laughed. "Heh, right." Vanoss started, "Just tell her already Del! You know how many of your subscribers ship you two!?" Panda said, I sighed. "About like, uh, 89%?" I said.

"Seems about right, come on, Delirious. Stop being a little pussy boy and tell (U/n/n), pretty sure she likes you as well!" Terroriser assured, I nodded to myself. "Y-yeah, you're right.." I said and they cheered, "I n-need to go." I said and they said their byes to me and then I left. I leaned into my spinny chair and put my hands over my face.

"Come on Jonathan... th-they're right, j-just stop being a pussy.. and tell her."

-

[ Your P.O.V ]

I was watching a movie on my TV, while sipping my favorite drink. Then my phone went off, I paused the movie. I picked up my movie from the table, turned it on, put in the password and checked the notification... it was a message from Del. I tapped on it,

Can I ask you a question?

I typed in my reply and sent it.

You already dud

did*

Haha...

No seriously

K, what is it?

...

Will you go out with me?

Once I read that, I spat my drink out from shock. I wiped it away from my mouth and the screen of my phone before seeing a new reply.

It's okay if you don't wanna..

No no no!

Of course I'll go out with you :)

Fellow gamer!

Oh good god

:D

I get to see your face! >:3

Hey I get to see yours too! >:D

Oh nooooo :'(

So tomorrow?

.-.

Sure..

u r in NC too right

Yep :v

Good

Ohh gtg, let's chat l8r

My love ;D

Alright you cringey bastard

He left it on seen which is alright. All that matters is that he asked me out.

= ♥ = °•°•°•

wasn't expecting it too reach a thousand words...