Vanoss -- Stutter

Vanoss × "Shy"!Reader

Requested by  datwolfgurl

supposed to be published around February... I'm so sorry! I struggled a lot on this, it may not be what a "top" is because I have three percent of innocence yet, maybe

= = °•

[  Your Perspective  ]

Today, was just a regular day, honestly (if a “regular” day even exists), just on a Discord server with people I somehow met and call, friends.

I didn't talk much, though, I was a bit  shy to join in what the guys were talking about.

"Hey, (Y/n)?"  Evan called out, snapping me out of my thoughts, "What... yeah?" I asked, quietly into the microphone. "Didn't you hear what we just said?" Brian asked me, a slight laugh in his voice.

      "Sorry, I didn't. What was it?" I asked them, a tad bit louder as I sat up properly on my chair. "We asked if you liked anyone, or y'know, have a crush on someone." Brian replied, I felt my face heat up almost immediately.

I fell quiet, just like I always do. I began pondering to myself, wether to tell them that I do like someone or not... I backed away from the mic and leaned onto the back rest of the chair, I sighed,

"It's okay if you don't want to tell us," Brock spoke up causing me to give out a small smile, considering they couldn't see it, it was mostly to myself.    "No, I,"  I took a pause to clear my throat.

   "I do like someone," I spoke quietly into the mic, feeling shy (or even anxious) and embarrassed right after.  "Oh, yeah? Who?" Evan inquired, sounding interested, all of a sudden.  This caused my heart to thump a tad bit faster, I backed away from the mic and took deep breaths, attempting to calm myself.

"Oh, Evan's interested?" Brock joked, I heard Brian laugh. "Well, er, you see..."  I started before pausing, again, I probably looked like a tomato right now.
          Evan chuckled, "It's alright, I was just joking around." He said causing me to sigh in relief.

       "Thank fuck." I mumbled to myself but Brian must've heard because he let out a snort. "What the fuck was that?" One of the other two asked with a laugh. While the three were talking, I began spacing off about...

"...holy sh.." I stopped myself when I remembered I was still in the call, "Are you okay?" Evan asked, sounding concerned. Why is this Canasian...

  "Huh? Oh, yeah... I-I'm fine," I stuttered out, "I think I just need sleep." I excused myself, the guys believed it, of course.

                       "Go get sleep then." Evan said, I nodded.  "Go home, go bed." I mumbled which they all heard causing them to chuckle, afterwards they told me goodbye and "have a good sleep," I said a quiet thank you and goodbye before leaving the call.

I sighed while shutting down my monitor, I made sure everything was off before walking to the kitchen. I was thirsty.

-

[  Evan's Perspective ]

Once (Y/n) left the call, much more of a hell has been lose. "Fucky, wucky!" Brian teased in an odd, baby/girl voice, Brock laughed at this. "Why are you guys..." I trailed off, trying to find the right words.

   "Bro, you're such a bottom." Brian said, hopefully in a joking manner. "What?" I asked, just as Nogla joined the call, probably for an Uno video again.

:        “You're such a bottom”, what the fuck is that supposed to mean?