Delirious/Cartoonz -- Just a Little

H2ODelirious × Reader × CaRtOoNz

Requested by HarmonieM123

May seem rushed, but it's not ;∆;

= ♥ = °•°•°•

"Hehe, Luke, what are you doing?" I asked him, "We're gonna prank Jon!" Luke answers and struggled to put a teddy bear by the tree.

"..and how are we gonna do it- wait, why am I dragged to this?" I asked. "Well, I saw this empty teddy bear and I putted some rocks in it!" "Really? You think he'd believe this?" I asked, mentioning to the 'stuffed' bear. "Trust me, he will believe it." I just nodded and we started talking about something else while waiting for Jon.

After a couple of minutes waiting, he finally came. "Hey guys!" He said to us, "Hey," "Wassup." Of course, we greeted him back. "So what were you guys talking abou- OOH, TEDDY BEAR!" Jon looks at the bear, runs to it, and tried picking it up.

"Why the bonkers is it so heavy?!" He complained, but then realized, "Wait.. this isn't a stuffed bear.." Luke quietly starts snickering, I just have a smile on my face. "..it's a BUFF BEAR! AHHHHHHHHH!!" Luke starts laughing while I do too, just not too hard(🙃). "Why must you do this to me?" He asked, I shrugged then said "It was Luke's idea!!" "Hey!"

-_-_-_-

"Mom, I'm gonna go visit my-" "Boyfriends..?" "Mom!" I said and crossed my arms over my chest then puffed my cheeks. "I'm just gonna go to Jon's place and chill with him and Luke." I said, she nodded, "I figured. Haha, you can go, dear." I smiled, "Thanks mom!" I said and hugged her before leaving the house.

Luckily enough, Jon's house was just across. I looked both left and right. Once I made sure it was safe enough to cross, I crossed the street. I walked to his house and knocked on the door.

The door opened and I was squished into a hug by two goofballs, I hugged back. "(Y/n)! Yayy you visited!" Jon said as both of them let go of me.

"Of course, now let me in." I said, they moved aside and I immediately plopped on the couch. "Hey (Y/n), did you sit on sugar?" Luke asks making Jon glare at him. I already knew where this was going but I just had to say,

"No, why?" "Cuz you got a sweet ass." He answers and sends me a wink, I feel my face heat up, "Luke! We have adults here..!" I scold, "Oh we did.. they went to the mall and abandoned Jason." Jon says and fakes a cry. I slightly giggle. Later on, Jon yawns, he lied his head on my shoulder then Luke sat down to my right.

= ^ = ^ =

Jon fell asleep, his head still lying by my shoulder. While Luke was playing with my hair while I was on my phone. "..teddy bear," Jon mumbled in his sleep making me smile a little.

"I'm starting to question all our recent hang-outs.." I mumbled but of course, Luke heard it. "Huh? Why?" He asked, I hesitated for a while before answering. "It's just.. you two are acting weird lately. What's up?" I asked, I looked at Jon's face and noticed he was awake. I looked back at Luke, he was about to answer but Jon answered first, "N-nothing, you know.. people change while they get older." I nodded, that is true. I guess.

In a short matter of time, Luke got up and went to the kitchen. I looked at the time on my phone. 1:34 PM. I have one hour and sixteen more minutes until I need to get home. "I'm bored.." I said and put my phone away, Jon sat up, "Hmm.. we could play video games!" He suggested, I immediately nodded. "Okay, video games it is." "Luke, we're gonna play video games!" "Alright, NOW I'M INTERESTED." He shouted and quickly shuts his mouth. "Lez go...!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Heyo!" I said as I walked in, I was confused when I didn't see anyone. Not even Jon's parents. "Luke! Jonathan?" I called out as I closed the door. I suddenly heard muffled crying? I listened to it while walking around, it came from bathroom. I tried opening the door, it was locked. I knocked on the door, "Hey.. are you okay in there?" I asked and pressed my face against the door. When I didn't get an answer, I sighed then cleared my throat.

I knocked on the door again and began singing, "Do you want to build a snowman? Or ride a bike around the hall?" I heard shuffling from the inside as I was about to continue, the door opens. "J-Jonathan..?" I looked at him, his eyes were red from crying. "..What happened?" I asked him, he slowly starts crying again but immediately wipes them with his hand. Suddenly, he had a small smile on his face, "..Just took a nap and got a nightmare, hehe.." He explained, I took him in a hug, he hugged back.

Suddenly the door opened, "Heyy bitches, guess who- whoops, ruined the moment, huh? Ha..ha..ha.." Luke says and glares at Jon. What's going on? Luke closed the door and locked it. I pull away from the hug, Jon does too, we walk to the living room and us three chill and talk. The two start.. f-flirting with me?

: Why are these two acting so.. sus..

"Okay, I really appreciate your complements with a lot of sugar but can one of you explain why you two have been flirting?" I asked. They stay silent.
I sigh then cross my hands over my chest and look away from them. "O-okay, here's our beautiful explanation.." Luke said, making me look at them again. "..we have the same interest in you so we try to keep it balanced. If one of us flirt with you, then the other one can too.." Luke explained, "Stupid right?" Jon said. Both of their faces were pretty red.

"..too make it short, we both love you..." Luke said, Jon nods. I felt my face heat up. "H-how long?" I asked without thinking. "Um, since childhood?" Jon answers, I internally face-palm. "Was I that oblivious?" I asked myself, "..yes-" Luke cuts himself off, "...just a little?" I sighed then chuckled.

"I love both of you too!"
:'D