Unexpected Event {1} | Different Plot, 7k Reads Special!

Crew × Tween!Reader

thank you guys for 7k reads! uwu

= ♥ = °•°•°•

"(Y/n)! Are you done yet?" Mom asked from down the stairs, I looked at the outfit I was wearing in the mirror. A (favorite color) undershirt, a black hoodie, some jeans and some socks. Perfect.
"Yep!" I said and exited my room, I walked downstairs and saw mom waiting. "Took you long enough.." She said and mentioned for me to follow her, I gave a quiet nervous laugh before following.

Wassup, I'm (Y/n), your typical human. I'm currently twelve years old, so I'm a tween. I'm a big fan of memes... and of the Banana Bus Squad! I didn't get to watch any of their videos cause I was grounded for a week for getting 'another' low grade on a test. Anywho, back to the story.

= ^ = ^ =

After shopping for.. forty minutes, I saw a crowd of people from the second floor looking down. So I looked down and saw a huge stage thing, was that always there, how did I not notice that first? I looked around and saw if any of my parents were near by, once I made sure they weren't, I tiny winy walked to see what the whole event was about. My eyes widen at the poster, "Come meet and greet the famous group of youtubers, the Vanoss Crew! This (whatever date it is now) at 3:00 PM!"

I took my phone out and checked the time, it was five minutes away from the event happening.

: I need to meet them!

"(Y/n)!" Dad called out to me, I looked at him with big eyes. "We need to get home!" Dad said and was about to grab my wrist but I stopped him, "Daaaad, I've been studying for a week, can I at least watch that event?" I begged, he seemed to think about it before giving in. "Okay, I'll just inform your mother about it though.." Dad said and pulled his phone out, he typed a message to mom. Shortly, he puts his phone back in his pocket. "Your mom was okay with it-" "YAYY!!" I said in a high pitched like voice before pulling my dad with me into the event. It caused several people to look at us, I didn't really care though.

I let go of dad's hand and saw two empty seats at the back, I walked over to them and sat down, "(Y/n), I'm just gonna head to the restroom, 'kay?" Dad told me, I nodded. "Testing, testing. A B C!" Said someone with an all too familiar voice making everyone look at the stage. We all heard a faint "Gimme dat!" before someone in the mic spoke, "Alright,"

I pulled my phone out again and went on camera then started recording. Damn, I wish I recorded way earlier. A tall man came out of the dark gray curtains, everyone seemed to recognize him. "Alright, alright, hello biiiit- fellow humans!" I snickered. "As you know I'm Tyler, or known as I AM WILDCAT." Once he said that, the crowd squeals/shouts. "We have other people here as well, there's.." He introduced the following: Daithi De Nogla, Lui Calibre, Terroriser, BigJigglyPanda, SMii7y and Kryoz.

Nogla takes the mic from Tyler then spoke, "Howdy Doody!" Just like before, the crowd freaked out, but much louder. "See Tyler, people like me more!" Tyler seemed to roll his eyes. I then noticed that my dad wasn't back yet so I kept my hand, that was holding my phone, in place and looked around. I start getting anxious,

: did he leave me here? Haha, surely not, probably just.. bathroom traffic! Yeah.

Someone then took the seat next to me, I look at them and let out a yelp. It was Lui. He noticed my reaction and quietly chuckled. "Hii!" He said in his squeaker voice, I look around me and see the crowd still looking at the other boys in stage. I look back at him and shyly waved with my free hand. "Here, let me," He mentions to my phone, I hesitated but gave it to him. He paused the recording and put it on selfie mode. "Cheese!!"

I covered my face with my hands and he took the photo. I shakily move my finger out of the way and saw that he was recording. I sighed in relief. "Alright, Lui!" Terroriser said into the mic, Lui yelped in his squeaker voice causing the crowd to look for him. Eventually, they found him sitting by me. "Hehehe, hii!" Lui said (still in the voice) with a wave, Nogla stole the mic from Terroriser, "Lui, get ye arse back here!" He said into it. "Hmmm.. no!" Nogla sighed and gave the mic to Smii7y.

"So. That child, who is chilling with that child, is just.. boppin'. Anyway, instead of the casual Q&A, were you guys ask us. It's us, who's gonna be asking you. Got it?" He explained and their were several "yes" answers. "Good! Okay, first question.. Not only I play with this group, but also another group, which group is it though?" I had an answer, I wasn't sure if it was right or not, but it's worth a try- "Also, whoever gets a question right, gets a keychain of a random crew member! Yes, even the former ones!" He added, I immediately rose my hand. "Yes, little yeeter?" Then Panda walked down the stage with a mic in hand, quickly walked over to me and putted the mic near my lips.

"Um.. the Misfits..?" I said in a questioning tone, "Well, yeah! They're right!" Lui then hands me a keychain, I look at it in awe. It was a keychain of Delirious.

= ^ = ^ =

Several questions had been asked, I had.. ("One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, ei-") fourteen keychains. I was currently tied up with someone who seemed like, two years older than me. The other either got a maximum of two to ten. This was gonna be the last question. "Okay, as we know, there's two kids who are tied up and this is the tie breaker. This one is for two keychains!" Wildcat said. I looked at Lui from the corner of my eye and was somewhat surprised he wasn't asleep through all of this.

"Question: What year was the Banana Bus included to history?" The year was familiar, oh shoot.. I see my opponent raise their hand, I shut my eyes in disappointment. "Two thousand thirteen." "Ohh, I'm sorry but that is wrong. Other kids here still have a chance to answer." That's it, I finally know what year. I swiftly rose my hand, "Yes?" "Two thousand fourteen." "Di-ning-ning!" Nogla said, mimicking the correct answer noise. Terroriser chuckled at him, Kryoz childishly clapped his hands and the others cheered.

"So, that's the end of our event, I apologise to anyone who didn't get any keychains but there's a little booth by the exit where you can get some of our merch, you all got a five percent discount. Alright, again sorry, we appreciate that you went here to watch though." Wildcat said into the mic and passed it to Kryoz. "It was pretty fun, let's host another one next year.." He said making the crowd gasp. "Did I say next year? Sorry.. meant next four years!" The crowd made faces of disappointment but then laughed. Kryoz passed it to Panda. "Just like what Tyler said, I really appreciate for you guys coming over! Merch over there by the mall exit and yeah!" The other four just waved or bid the audience goodbye.

Lui stopped recording. "Alright champ, congrats!" He said and walked to the stage with his arm around my back. "So ye got all of them, huh?" Nogla asked, I nodded. "Have you been binge watching our videos?" Panda asked, ".. Maybe." I answered making them chuckle. "Anyway, good job kid, um.. what's your name?" Kryoz asked, "(Y/n)." "Nice name." I gave a small smile as a thank you.
"Um, I.. I have to go now.." I said and turned, "Oh shit! Hold on, here's your phone!" Lui said and hands it to me, I look down in embarrassment, did I really almost forget my phone? I took it from him and said goodbye to all of them.

Now, where are my parents? I wandered the whole mall, looking for them but didn't see them. I would leave the building, but the guards won't let me. Unless I could pretend I was a child with a family just to exit? But if I did that, where would I go to? I don't even know the address of my cousins, aunts or uncles.

Suddenly someone called out for me...

= ♥ = °•°•°•

7k Reads : 09/10/2019