Moo -- Saved {1}

Moo Snuckel × Abused!Reader

|Warning| : trigger, mentions of abuse

= ♥ = °•°•°•

[ Your P.O.V ]

' ' What is wrong with me? ' '

That question races in my mind everytime I get yelled at. I may be over eighteen, but I still don't have my own house. I used to work at a near cafe, but I got fired because the manager said I wasn't enthusiastic enough.

I've only got $120 from that. Houses here are quite expensive.

So I had to live with my mom, who is a total bitch. She says I'm so lazy do a job properly... which is true. "Watching those 'gamers' on YouTube is retarded. Watch something else." She said that yesterday, which pissed me off, so I may or may not have accidentally gave her the finger. Which she returned with by slapping me in the face and kicking my sides a lot.

I'm tired of this pain she's giving me. I'm not sure if it's her fault or my fault for this to happen. I mean, I'm probably overthinking it.

"(Y/N), what the fuck is this?" My 'mom' asked in a shout from the kitchen, I would just ignore her but I can't. She'll make me do all of the chores. Who am I kidding, she makes me do all of it.

I stood up from my bed, walked downstairs towards the kitchen. When I made it there, I hummed in confusion. "I told you to do all of the dishes!" She yelled while pointing at the leftover stacks of dishes with her index finger. I quietly growled, "Then why won't you do it?" I asked out loud, I quickly covered my mouth with my hand.

She looked at me, unamused, "What did you say?" She asked me while looking at me. I stepped back, a little scared. "I-I d-didn't mean it.."

She scoffed and grips my wrist, she drags me outside. "You'll be sleeping outside!" Then she slammed the door. I sat down on the porch, tears pricking my eyes. Then she opens the door and throws something at my head, knocking me out.

-

[ ??? P.O.V ]

As I was walking back home, I see someone on their porch knocked out. This made me confused and concerned at the same time. I quietly walked over to the person, noticing a red substance flowing down the back of their head. I also noticed two duffel bags near them. One of them had a note attached to it, curiosity ran through me making me pick the note up and ended up reading it.

" Do you actually think you'll be living with me anymore? You're useless! Children are supposed to help and respect their parents. Did you do that? No!

Go rot outside. "

I cringed once I finished reading the note, I looked through the house windows, the lights are off. I put the note in my pocket then carried both of the duffel bags. One of them being heavier. I put the heavy one down and unzipped it, what was inside shocked me.

A bunch of stones... and, drugs?

I decided to leave that bag, I checked the other bag and it was just clothes. Good, I guess. I zipped the bag and put the person over my shoulder so I can carry the bag filled with clothes.

= ^ = ^ =

Once I made it back home, I struggled on getting the keys from my pocket. But once I got it, I unlocked the door and walked in. I closed the door, locking it. I walked to the living room, lying the person on the couch, I put the duffel bag near them.

I swiftly made my way to the bathroom to get the med kit. I really hope they're okay!