Chapter 1

Eren was thrown into the corner, he felt like his face was going to explode, and he felt blood trickling out of his nose, and mouth. This fight wasn't going how it was supposed to go, an easy win, that's what it was supposed to be. 

"What.. What the hell is going on Mr. Leonhart?!" He asked his cornerman, who was also his girlfriends dad. "This was supposed to be an easy win, you
paid them didn't you?!"

He just pushed Eren up "Get back in there Eren!" He hissed.

Eren looked at Annie, who had her usual straight face, before walking back into the middle of the ring. Eren put his hands up, and threw a jab, a sloppy one at that. His opponent, Reiner Braun, just sidestepped it, and hit him with a cross, Eren jumped back, to go with the force, and forced himself back up.

"He's just playing with me, he isn't even serious.."

Eren stood up again, only to be met with a hard elbow to the nose, which knocked him off his balance even more, then a hard roundhouse to the head.

Eren hit the ground with a loud thud, blinking, trying to get the blurry ness out of his eyes. He tried to get up, but he couldn't, and he slipped off to unconsciousness.

Eren eventually woke up, he opened his good eye, and after adjusting to the light, he met eyes with a dark haired girl. She leaned back, revealing her white attire, signaling she was a nurse.

"Finally awake, huh?" She asks him

"How long was I out?" That was the first thing he asked,

"Four days" She replies

Eren nearly jumps out of the bed, if it wasn't for the huge pain he felt.. well. everywhere.

"Four da- Shit I need to go see my girlfriend"

"Nah i'm kidding you, you've been here for about twelve hours. And I'm afraid i can't let you out for another few days"

"No, you don't understand, I need to see my girlfriend"

Mikasa sighed, and rolled her eyes.

"Go ahead, stand up, you'll be on the ground before you can even reach the door"

Eren did so, and immediately doubled down in pain, groaning slightly.

"Told you.." Mikasa mumbled, grabbing Erens arm to gently pull him up.

Eren just responded to throwing her arm off, and slowly standing up, once he regained his balance, he slowly limped his way to the doorway, when Mikasa pulled him back onto the bed.

"Alright I get your point.. I'll see what so can do about your Girlfriend.. what's her name?"

"Annie Leonhart" Eren responded, sinking into his bed.

"I'll see what I can do."

Mikasa left, and Eren looked out the window, reflecting on what was being said in the room before the match

"Alright Eren," Annie's dad said, "This will be a quick and easy fight, everything paid off. When you win, you can take my daughter anywhere you want"

Eren just nods, standing up and walking over to Annie.

"Wish me luck" He smirks, leaning down slightly

Annie stood up on her toes, and planted a kiss on his lips, "Good luck"

Eren slid on his gloves, and went out..

Eren comes back to the present when Mikasa walked back in.

"She'll be here in about thirty minutes, I'm going on break, so I won't be back for a bit"

Eren nods, "Thanks Mikasa"

"Yeah, no problem" She walked out

Thirty minutes passed by,  and Annie walked in. When Eren noticed her, he sat up, smiling.

"Annie" He smiled

She walked over to him

"Eren we're done"

___________________
First chapter done, thanks for reading